Telrayel, elven bounty hunter.

Alhallor

Telrayel, Gray elf, Duskblade 5/Fighter 1

06ea8472d439ba929cecf17075c690011.png.e4d3c0a6438399d2d2159928df92603d.png

Name: Telrayel
Character Concept: Elven bounty Hunter
Race: Gray Elf

Description: 

Telrayel is a tall, haggard elf with waxy-grey skin, clad in a chain shirt overlaid with leather.

He wears a spiked chain wrapped around himself and a small assortment of trinkets on him, which grows exponentially the longer he's around somewhere, sometimes selling some of them if they grow to cumbersome or uninteresting.

He often picks small trophies from threats he has overcome.

Personalty: 

Telrayel is struck with erratic behavior unbefitting for any elf.

He often seems aloof and brutally honest, though it's not from malicious intent but simply from a different cultural upbringing.

Deity: Telrayel believes in gods, especially he refers Corellon Larethian and dedicates his morning exercise to him.

Origin: Telrayel originates from Celene and was kicked out.

Prologue: Telrayel comes from Celene and was once one of they're Griffin riders.

But there was some kind of event that let him lose his riding Griffin, his companions where furious, flew him down from the mountain wiped his memory and simply disappeard again.

Telrayel has recovered some of his memories, but the ultimate fate of his Griffin has eluded him and he's in search of a magician powerful enough to fully restore his memory.

He still exhibits the typical Gray elven xenophobia but it's way weaker as usual partially thanks to his memory erasure, partially because he needs to arrange himself with his current situation and needs to find someone who can actually help him.

He did some typical adventuring (protecting caravans, taking bounty's, etc...) To both better his chances of Survival and to pay someone to find a fittingly powerful magician.

In one of his incursions he assisted the Gnarly Rangers in a curious case of a mass of zombified and sceletized spiders who dared to overrun a part of the forest.

He brought down Korinth the gray who disguised himself as Telrayel and gave him a bad name.

He briefly allied himself with the five-finger bandits and had a particularly fierceful encounter with Slasher Salucia and in the end helped them in procuring a shipment of goods to distribute towards the poor peasantry.

Loyalties: Part of a small bounty hunter group in Stalmaer

Music: (Thematic music that suits your character's profile, something that makes you think of them)

Images: Caneth Dolben (Gnarly Ranger) gnarley_ranger11.jpg.5a854f61a2495026350aba7a1e453c4b.jpg

Olrath Drunga (bounty hunder leader in Stalmaer) dfb5c35141ec1b97ab9085b862b854611.png.8d834e42cd647ad16796ba57ebac0407.png

Slasher Salucia (Five-Finger bandit crew) 21aaaeda4d7f530207d7a7af774e6e241.jpg.07b82d92aaca3d166d0b634b29dc7dcf.jpg

Truths, Rumours, and Lies

(This will be shared at random with your companions at the start of the game, you are level six so they have heard something of you.)

1. Blends magical arts and martial prowess.

2. He has reforged the chains who had bound him into his weapons.

3. Has killed a 100 bandits at once!

4. He's a grey elf.

5. Eats orcs for breakfest.

6. He fell into a cauldron of wax, that's why he looks like that...

Telrayel

Somber, Dangerous, Sharp

"You can give up or you can get flayed, your choice."

Duskblade (5) | Fighter (1)

Medium Humanoid Gray Elf Male, Neutral good.

Armor Class 20 10+5 (Armor) +6 (Dex) -1 (Flaw)

Hit Points 38/38
Speed 30' ft.

Senses Low-Light-Vision

Languages Elven, Common, Sylvan

Base Attack Bonus +6

ABILITIES & SKILLS 

Base Attack Bonus: +6

Strength 14 (+2)
Climb (2) | Jump (2) | Swim (2)

Dexterity 22 (+6) 
Save +6
Balance (6) | Escape Artist (6) | Stealth (6) | Open Lock (6) | Ride 10 (6+4)  | Slight of Hand (6)  | Tumble (6) | Use Rope (6)

Constitution 12 (+1)
Save +1
Concentration 4 (1+3) |

Intelligence 12 (+1)

Knowledge (Dungeoneering, Nature) 5(1+4) | Appraise +1 | Craft(taxidermy) 8(1+5+2(tool)) | Decipher Script 2(1+1) | Disable Device (1) | Forgery (1) | Search  3(1+2(race) | Spellcraft (1) |

Wisdom 9 (-1)
Save -1
Heal  1(-1+2 item) | Listen 1 (-1+2 race)| Profession (-1)  | Sense Motive (-1) | Spot 1(-1+2 race) | Survival (-1)

Charisma 8 (-1) 

Bluff  (-1)| Intimidate (-1)| Diplomacy (-1) | Persuasion (-1) | Disguise (-1) | Gather Information (-1) | Handle Animal (-1)  | Perform (-1) | Use Magic Device (-1)

ABILITIES

Class Abilities

Arcane attunement

Armored mage

Arcane Channeling

Quick Cast 1x per day

RACIAL TRAITS

Immune against magical sleep

+2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects

Low-Light-Vision

+2 Listen Search and Spot

A gray elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.

FEATS

1st Level Feat: Weapon Finesse (Indexed Player Handbook, pg. 102)

1st Flaw Feat: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Spiked Chain) (Indexed Player Handbook, pg. 94)

2nd Flaw Feat: Power Attack (Indexed Player Handbook, pg. 98)

2nd Level Duskblade Bonus Feat: Combat Casting (Indexed Player Handbook, pg. 92)

3rd Level Feat: Combat Reflexes (Indexed Player Handbook, pg.92)

6th Level Feat: Weapon Focus (Spiked Chain) (Indexed Player Handbook, pg. 102)

1st Level Fighter Feat: Flay (Players Handbook II, pg. 79)

FLAWS

Shaky: Unearthed Arcane, pg. (-2 to ranged attacks)

Vulnerable: Unearthed Arcane, pg. 91 (-1 to AC)

EQUIPMENT & ENCUMBRANCE

TOTAL ENCUMBRANCE (44.57 lbs.)

• Weight: 58 lbs. / [Encumbrance by strength category]
  • Penalty: None

MONEY POUCH (3.57 lbs.)

Copper: 00 | Silver: 00 | Gold: 119Obsidian: 00 | Platinum: 00

EQUIPMENT READIED (28 lbs.)

Equipped items can be retrieved with a manipulate item interaction.

• Armor (10 lbs.)
  • Mithral Shirt +1 (10 lbs.)
  • Weapons (10 lbs.)
  • Spiked Chain +1 (10 lbs.)
  • Readied Items (8 lbs.)  |
  • Composite Longbow (+2 Strength) (6 lbs)
  • 20 Arrows (2 lbs)

EQUIPMENT STORED (13 lbs.)

Stored items can be retrieved with an action.

• On Pouches or on Person (13)
  • 4 Rations (4 lbs.)

MAGIC ITEMS

Spiked Chain +1

Mithral Shirt +1

Healing Belt

Gloves of Dexterity +2

Anklet of Translocation

Crystal of least energy assault (acid)

Least Ironward Diamond

Amber amulet of Vermin

I'm not sure if I have everything in order, I come back to the song when I found something, I'm not really a music guy it could happen that I leave that blank I hope this isn't a dealbreaker.

Tell me if I had wrote something unfitting or simply weird, I'm not a native english speaker, which may lead to confusion.

Edited by Alhallor (see edit history)

You need to fill out your Equipment, the weight, the cost of each item, and flaws that you chose so I can see what they are. Also, you need to cite your class choices and feat choices. (what book are they from, what page) Everything else looks fine, maybe expand on the characters story a little since you have until the end of March before I select anyone. 🙂 Thank you for applying.

The music isn't an issue, its just a fun little piece.

Edited by IWantBapo (see edit history)