Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Morphling

Morphling

Some things that I wouldn't mind seeing developed further:

What is Verse's heroic drive? Is he primarily out to save themselves (for now) or is freeing the city from the Tangee more important (for now)? Does being a hero give him a rush, or does he dream of living a normal life when everything is done?

How does Earworm play into Verse's life? What made him decide to stop trusting Earworm? Does he have a plan to defeat it? What can Earworm do to threaten him before their destined confrontation?

Why does Verse think talking about their doom openly will bring them closer to it? Why does Verse think confronting danger alone brings him towards his doom?

What kind of hero does Gray want Verse to be? What does she do to push him toward that ideal?

(You can throw something in about an NPC like their family or someone else outside the team who knows about their powers, but this is already getting a little long so consider that strictly optional)

All in all, solid effort. I would like to see what more you can come up with.

Morphling

Morphling

Some things that I wouldn't mind seeing developed further:

What is Verse's heroic drive? Is he primarily out to save themselves (for now) or is freeing the city from the Tangee more important (for now)? Does being a hero give him a rush, or does he dream of living a normal life when everything is done?

How does Earworm play into Verse's life? What made him decide to stop trusting Earworm? Does he have a plan to defeat it? What can Earworm do to threaten him before their destined confrontation?

Why does Verse think talking about their doom openly will bring them closer to it? Why does Verse think confronting danger alone brings him towards his doom?

What kind of hero does Gray want Verse to be? What does she do to push him toward that ideal?

(You can throw something in about an NPC like their family or someone else outside the team who knows about their powers, but this is already getting a little long so consider that strictly optional)

All in all, solid effort. I would like to see what more you can come up with.