Ability Scores: 20 point buy

Strength: 14

Dexterity: 16 (+2 Racial) = 18

Constitution: 12

Intelligence: 10

Wisdom: 13

Charisma: 10

Race (d100 #2): Half-Elf

(Modified demographics based on Golarion's estimated total population collated by VestOfHolding)

Alternate Racial Trait: Flexible Half-Breed

Height: 5'2" + 2d8 #2 = 5'11"

Weight: (110lb + 2d8 #1 × 5) = 135lb

Class (d100 #1): Ranger [Witchguard]

Favored Class: Ranger

Favored Class Bonus: HP × 1

Traits: Deadeye BowmanWell-Provisioned Adventurer; Campaign Trait: Warded against Witchery; Drawback: Attached.

Skill Ranks: 6 + Int mod+0 = 6

Skills Trained: Heal [1 Rank], Knowledge (local) [1 Rank], Knowledge [1 Rank], Perception [1 Rank], Stealth [1 Rank], Survival [1 Rank].

Background Skill Ranks: 2

Skills Trained: Craft (Bows) [1 Rank], Knowledge (Geography) [1 rank].

Feats: Weapon Focus (Bows)

Bonus Languages: None

Hit Points: Max (1d10) + Con mod+1 + FCB1 = 12

Starting Wealth: 5d6 × 10 = 150gp

spacer.png Equipment

Starting Items Cost Source
Explorer's Outfit ̶1̶0̶g̶p̶ ̶ Core p159
Planar Traveler Package PHH p10

At-Cost Tradeouts Cost Source
 ̶C̶o̶m̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶n̶g̶b̶o̶w̶ ̶ -100gp Core p142
 ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶M̶o̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶s̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶ -308gp Core p142
 ̶C̶r̶o̶w̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶ -2gp Core p158
 ̶I̶o̶u̶n̶ ̶T̶o̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶ -75gp APG p306
 ̶S̶h̶o̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶ -2gp UE p57
Masterwork Composite Longbow 400gp Core p142
Kukri 8gp Core p142
Spiked Gauntlet 5gp Core p142
Belt Pouch 1gp Core p158
Sack 1sp Core p158
Marbles 1sp UEp57
Artisan's Tools (Fletching/Bowmaking) 5gp Core p158

Funds Remaining: 74gp 8sp

spacer.png

18 Pharast 4713AR

Damn that cursed hag!

A week of searching the Border Wood and I've found neither track nor trace of mother's murderer, the sum of my training seeming to hold as much water as a knife slashed waterskin.  I must find that monster and end its its life, lest it try to return once again for Willow or Riina...

...Willow...

Mother, I sometimes wonder what possessed you to keep her, after you discovered her secret.  Was it truly charity and compassion on your part?  Or was it that you could bear to face no more anguish after losing dad that, you would rather embrace the progeny of this cruel monster in brazen denial, as opposed to conceding to the loss of your very own daugher?

Had the calico eyes not tipped you off to Willow's true heritage, or did it truly take losing Magnus and almost Riina as well?

Or were you perhaps driven by some measure of penance for your youthful indiscretions in the land of eternal winter?  Were you finally tired of your continual curse, of being hunted and pursued no matter where you go?  Were you finally sick of having to keeping a false name and passing for some common plebian in this dour, foreign land to which you've never truly acclimated?

Whatever the reason, whether through fate or purpose, you now leave me little choice but to accept Riina and Willow as my charge, damn that they've both been touched by your curse. Was I destined, nay cursed, to follow in the footsteps of my father? To be outcast by his own kind, as well as his own people?

Truth be told, the thought had more than once crossed my mind to deliberately set the two girls up as bait, so that I can lure that wicked crone out and finish the job once and for all. But I must refrain, for I know you will disapprove of such a machiavellian design.

So once again I am left with but a single option — protect my charge, guard my family… even if it leads to my death.

(point forms)

• √ Keanu was a product of an elven Witchguard and his charge, a Cold Sister of Irrisen
  • √ the couple were outcast for their indiscretion
  • √ curses were laid as punishment (with or without their knowledge?)
  • √ Where they went, trouble followed
  • √ rejected by dad's elven brethren in his homeland
  • √ drifted for safety
  • √ dad finally got ganked when Keanu was 8, Keanu took up his bow and barely prevented his mother's death
  • √ mom settled in nearby Heldren with another man
  • √ first half sister was replaced by Willow, a changeling product of stepdad and winter hag
  • second half sister Riina is an oracle
  • √ winter hag killed stepfather in attempt to create a second changeling
  • √ Willow trained by mom as witch, in order to resist hag's call
  • √ winter hag (recently) returned to kill mom

spacer.png

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)
Name
d100 #1
1d100 4
d100 #2
1d100 5
2d6+20 3,4
2d8 #1
2d8 3,2
roll
2d8 3,1
2d8 #2
2d8 6,1
Wealth
5d6*10 1,6,2,2,4

• 4 weeks later...
spacer.png Keanu Laeva

spacer.png

spacer.png Statistics Block

[b][url=https://test.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2764706][color="LightSlateGray"]Keanu Laeva[/color][/url][/b] [i]Half-Elf Ranger [Witchguard] 1 LG[/i] [b]Init[/b] +4; [b]Senses[/b] Perception +10 [hr][/hr][highlight]Defense[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]AC[/b] 17, touch 14, flat-footed 13 (Armour +3, Dex +4) [b]HP[/b] 12 / 12 [b]Fort[/b] +3, [b]Ref[/b] +6, [b]Will[/b] +1 [hr][/hr][highlight]Offense[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]Speed[/b] 30 ft. [b]Melee[/b] Kukri +5 (1d4+2; 18-20/×2) Spiked Gauntlet +5 (1d4+2; ×2) [b]Ranged[/b] Masterwork Composite Longbow +7 (1d8+0; ×3) [b]Special Attacks[/b] None [hr][/hr][highlight]Statistics[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]Str[/b] 14, [b]Dex[/b] 18, [b]Con[/b] 12, [b]Int[/b] 10, [b]Wis[/b] 13, [b]Cha[/b] 10 [b]BAB[/b] +1; [b]CMB[/b] +3; [b]CMD[/b] 17 [b]Traits[/b] Deadeye bowman, Well-provisioned adventurer (Planar traveler package), Warded against witchery, Attached [b]Feats[/b] Skill focus (Perception), Weapon focus (Bows) [b]Skills[/b] Craft (Bows) +4, Heal +5, Knowledge (Geography) +4, Knowledge (Local) +1, Knowledge (Nature) +4, Perception +10, Stealth +8, Survival +5 [b]Languages[/b] Common, Elven [b]SQ[/b] Favoured enemy (Human +2), Track +1, Wild empathy +1 [hr][/hr][b]Conditions[/b] None
Keanu Laeva
Half-Elf Ranger [Witchguard] 1 LG
Init +4; Senses Perception +10
Defense
AC 17, touch 14, flat-footed 13 (Armour +3, Dex +4)
HP 12 / 12
Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +1
Offense
Speed 30 ft.
Melee Kukri +5 (1d4+2; 18-20/×2)
Spiked Gauntlet +5 (1d4+2; ×2)
Ranged Masterwork Composite Longbow +7 (1d8+0; ×3)
Special Attacks None
Statistics
Str 14, Dex 18, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 10
BAB +1; CMB +3; CMD 17
Traits Deadeye bowman, Well-provisioned adventurer (Planar traveler package), Warded against witchery, Attached
Feats Skill focus (Perception), Weapon focus (Bows)
Skills Craft (Bows) +4, Heal +5, Knowledge (Geography) +4, Knowledge (Local) +1, Knowledge (Nature) +4, Perception +10, Stealth +8, Survival +5
Languages Common, Elven
SQ Favoured enemy (Human +2), Track +1, Wild empathy +1
Conditions None

spacer.png Actions

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)