Character Questions

Shambala

I've got an idea for a Gunslinger, but it also draws on the Hellknight dedication.  I was thinking of something like an Order of the Scourge armiger, someone dedicated to rooting out injustice and corruption.

Just curious if a concept like that would work for the campaign?

Edited by Zen Gypsy (see edit history)

Are you, by any chance, using any of the Gamemaster Guide optional creation rules, like Free Archetype, Gradual Ability Boost, or Automatic Bonus Progression?  Just curious, then I can start to work on my submission.

Advance Players Guide.  You can also find most of it on Archives of Nethys

https://2e.aonprd.com/Ancestries.aspx?ID=20

That's a link to the entry.

I use the Pathbuilder app for character creation, it is free, and has all that stuff in it.  If you pay, it has extra options, like animal companions and those optional rules Zen Gypsy mentioned, but I haven't bought that or anything.

Just something to look at.

5 hours ago, KingGoblin said:

Advance Players Guide.  You can also find most of it on Archives of Nethys

https://2e.aonprd.com/Ancestries.aspx?ID=20

That's a link to the entry.

I use the Pathbuilder app for character creation, it is free, and has all that stuff in it.  If you pay, it has extra options, like animal companions and those optional rules Zen Gypsy mentioned, but I haven't bought that or anything.

Just something to look at.

Thanks!

Hi! I'm very interested in the campaign and I'm working on a concept. I'm going with a young abjuration wizard. Do you want us to just post the sheet in that thread?

1 hour ago, Tachu said:

Hi! I'm very interested in the campaign and I'm working on a concept. I'm going with a young abjuration wizard. Do you want us to just post the sheet in that thread?

Link the sheet in the sheet topic, please. 

Honestly, I'm not sure how to do that.  I've been looking at it.  Is there a way to make a sheet here, like in the old site?  When I try to add a new sheet, it just asks for a source_id, and I have no idea how to make that work.

36 minutes ago, KingGoblin said:

Honestly, I'm not sure how to do that.  I've been looking at it.  Is there a way to make a sheet here, like in the old site?  When I try to add a new sheet, it just asks for a source_id, and I have no idea how to make that work.

That should be the sheet number from OGMW.