Edit History

Paro

Paro

On 1/29/2024 at 11:35 AM, Starhawk said:

I wasn't aware that we had to outline how we perform skills. I honestly thought rolling a skill would be self explanatory. It's also slowing an already slow game down immensely.

Which is why I explained so you can potentially succeed instead of just failing on the Push DC.

I favor quality over speed, just so you know. I am on a once a week schedule right now since that appears to be the fastest the group all participates. Btw, passive aggressive IC posts don't win points with me, but will actually shuffle the game to the rear of the queue.

I am sorry for not updating this weekend, but I lost free time due to snowstorm the past few days.

Paro

Paro

On 1/29/2024 at 11:35 AM, Starhawk said:

I wasn't aware that we had to outline how we perform skills. I honestly thought rolling a skill would be self explanatory. It's also slowing an already slow game down immensely.

Which is why I explained so you can potentially succeed instead of just failing on the Push DC.

I favor quality over speed, just so you know. I am on a once a week schedule right now since that appears to be the fastest the group all participates. I am sorry for not updating this weekend, but I lost free time due to snowstorm the past few days.