Ancient tome about technology written in a dead language that he can not read

wrathgon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I read correctly, from the last capitalism stock exchange thread:

Utilities, Planet 1-2 + 3-4 - (3) value (10) multiplier = 50% off - What is this?
Common Metals 1 + 2-4 - (3) value (9) per pound = 45% off - Does this include Copper?

11 hours ago, evedgebah said:

If I read correctly, from the last capitalism stock exchange thread:

Utilities, Planet 1-2 + 3-4 - (3) value (10) multiplier = 50% off - What is this?
Common Metals 1 + 2-4 - (3) value (9) per pound = 45% off - Does this include Copper?

Planet defenses

Common metals yes copper

A loooong time ago I was planning on having Farhvan try to culture more medigel. Mechanically would he be able to use the Rearch: Biology skill? and would the upgraded med lab help? Kinda in no man's land with how to accomplish this

First, have to break down compounds and study amounts by separating them. Next, identify materials and collect base amounts. 3 test how much of each compound you need to add and cook to make it work as you know and finally test .

• 2 months later...

Farhvan has about 44 hours left, (after subtracting sleep, eating time etc,)

Would be down to do some of the Team Benefit ones. Fearsome Roster might be a good one for avoiding getting messed with. The Companion spirit options are interesting but I don't know if Farhvan's non-belief would allow him to bond with one. Maybe if he could be convinced that it's some form of extradimensional symbiotic organism lol

The problem is some of the other team members of already used all their downtime the group ones have to kind of be planned. So if you all say okay, guys, we're going to send aside this much time. Next time we get downtime. That's the best way to do that.