Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 2/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 1/1 | Inspiration: 4/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

How can so much happen in such a short period of time? So much of what she was going to say was obliterated by the arrival of the black-cloaked figure. Dae's mind sped to keep up. Lulani and Billie, sisters... two sides of a single coin?

Then, there was the pastry pie. She glanced down. Yes, she was still holding it. She remembered thinking that she hadn't had such a treat in a long time. Did I say thanks? I don't think so.

Then the tiefling... Damaia was it? The Red Banners... out of Kontos, never been there.

Mags again. Dreams? Disturbing dreams? Yes!

Everything, every other single thought, drained from Dae's as the black cloaked figure entered the area. In a carrying whisper, she spoke, her buttery voice stretching thin, melting to reach the others in the area.

"It's a herald of Siarus. It is Death. I have seen her before... I've seen her when death is near... when someone loses their mortal life. She is not the cause, but the observer." 

She took three steps away and scanned the area for a threat. "Let us be away, the gods should not dabble in mortal affairs, but this I have seen with my own eyes." With a delicate thrumming gesture of the hand not carrying the pastry pie, she spoke a word of power; it sounded like a elvish dirge. 

OOC

Casting the iconoclast protection from evil, it will last 10 minutes.

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 2/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 1/1 | Inspiration: 4/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

How can so much happen in such a short period of time? So much of what she was going to say was obliterated by the arrival of the black-cloaked figure. Dae's mind sped to keep up. Lulani and Billie, sisters... two sides of a single coin?

Then, there was the pastry pie. She glanced down. Yes, she was still holding it. She remembered thinking that she hadn't had such a treat in a long time. Did I say thanks? I don't think so.

Then the tiefling... Damaia was it? The Red Banners... out of Kontos, never been there.

Mags again. Dreams? Disturbing dreams? Yes!

Everything, every other single thought, drained from Dae's as the black cloaked figure entered the area. In a carrying whisper, she spoke, her buttery voice stretching thin, melting to reach the others in the area.

"It's a herald of Siarus. It is Death. I have seen her before... I've seen her when death is near... one someone loses their mortal life. She is not the cause, but the observer." 

She took three steps away and scanned the area for a threat. "Let us be away, the gods should not dabble in mortal affairs, but this I have seen with my own eyes." With a delicate thrumming gesture of the hand not carrying the pastry pie, she spoke a word of power; it sounded like a elvish dirge. 

OOC

Casting the iconoclast protection from evil, it will last 10 minutes.