Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 2/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 2/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

When Mags had called her back, she'd thought they were running. Wasn't it time to run? But they were standing... they were all fighting. From the white-haired sisters, to imposing tiefling, to Mags. Even the dog was steadfast. She couldn't flee when they were still there, all fighting. She hesitated, looking back across the open area to see Lu struck and two guards approaching her from either side.

Then Mags called out his revelation... that the guards were undead, non-living. Abominations created by some godly power defying the natural order of life and death. As the guards moved toward her, she held up her hands defensively, one still brandishing a pastry pie. The air vibrated around her, seeming to thicken and swell as if it would attempt to constrain their arms and buffet away their outstretched weapons. 

Suddenly, it didn't matter what happened to her, she had to try to help. Her voice echoed, with a deep timber, across the stone, "Damaia of Red Banners, I believe the group we face was betrayed by their leader and became what they hated most. Although you are I are just met, you must believe me... you will not be betrayed here. You are not alone."

The guards were closing in, there was a small gap remaining between the wall the nearest guard. Dae ducked low, her cape swirling up like a wave behind her and she scrabbled across the front of the building hoping the two guards would follow her and not turn back to Damaia.

OOC

Bonus action: Inspiring Damaia - who can add 1d6 in next 10 minutes to one attack, saving throw or ability check.

Action: Disengage action

Move: Move 15ft along the building, out from between the guards.

NOTE: Ignore the roll below, Lu wasn't hurt. 🙂

Main hand: pastry pie

Off hand: free

Status: Protection from evil/good (9-ish min remaining - 1rd)

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 3/4, 2/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 2/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

When Mags had called her back, she'd thought they were running. Wasn't it time to run? But they were standing... they were all fighting. From the white-haired sisters, to imposing tiefling, to Mags. Even the dog was steadfast. She couldn't flee when they were still there, all fighting. She hesitated, looking back across the open area to see Lu struck and two guards approaching her from either side.

Then Mags called out his revelation... that the guards were undead, non-living. Abominations created by some godly power defying the natural order of life and death. As the guards moved toward her, she held up her hands defensively, one still brandishing a pastry pie. The air vibrated around her, seeming to thicken and swell as if it would attempt to constrain their arms and buffet away their outstretched weapons. 

Suddenly, it didn't matter what happened to her, she had to try to help. Her voice echoed, with a deep timber, across the stone, "Damaia of Red Banners, I believe the group we face was betrayed by their leader and became what they hated most. Although you are I are just met, you must believe me... you will not be betrayed here. You are not alone."

The guards were closing in, there was a small gap remaining between the wall the nearest guard. Dae ducked low, her cape swirling up like a wave behind her and she scrabbled across the front of the building hoping the two guards would follow her and not turn back to Damaia.

OOC

Bonus action: Inspiring Damaia - who can add 1d6 in next 10 minutes to one attack, saving throw or ability check.

NOTE: Ignore the roll below, Lu wasn't hurt. 🙂

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 3/4, 2/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 2/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

OOC

Bonus action: Inspiring Damaia - add 1d6 in next 10 minutes to any attack, saving throw or ability check.

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Looking further across at the Lulani and the two bloodied spears at her feet. "Vaendaan-naes" Elvish words, like the final chord of a song, were flung toward her. Their impact on the warlock was physical, like a cool breeze on a hot summer's day. 

OOC

Bonus action: Casting Healing Word on Lu (exactly 60ft away... yikes)

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Looking further across at the Lulani and the two bloodied spears at her feet. "Vaendaan-naes" Elvish words, like the final chord of a song, were flung toward her. Their impact on the warlock was physical, like a cool breeze on a hot summer's day. 

The guards were closing in, there was a small gap remaining between the wall the nearest guard. Dae ducked low, her cape swirling up like a wave behind her and she scrabbled across the front of the building.

OOC

Move: Move 30ft along the building, out from between the guards.

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

The guards were closing in, there was a small gap between the wall the nearest guard. Dae ducked low, her cape swirling up like a wave behind her and she scrabbled across the front of the building.

OOC

Move: Move 30ft along the building, out from between the guards.

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

OOC

Bonus action: None.

Action: Casting Healing Word on Lu (exactly 60ft away... yikes)

Move: I don't know if she can take any steps to tuck herself against anything under the roof to try to prevent the guards from flanking her. If she can, she will... lol. If not, she'll have to stay where she is this round.

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

OOC

Bonus action: Giving Dam inspiration 1d6 for 10minutes on any ability check, attack roll or saving throw.

Action: Casting Healing Word on Lu (exactly 60ft away... yikes)

Move: I don't know if she can take any steps to tuck herself against anything under the roof to try to prevent the guards from flanking her. If she can, she will... lol. If not, she'll have to stay where she is this round.