Neopopulas

Neopopulas

spacer.png

Damaia Hazil
AC: 17Armour: 14
Dexterity: +1
Shield: +2
| HP: 36 (*Abjuration Ward;
When casting an Abjuration Spell of 1st level or higher.
Gain Wizard level x2+Int mod as a Ward.
Whenever you cast Abjuration magic - even if the ward is at 0 - add a number of hit points equal to twice the level of the spell.
) | Proficiency: +2 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 12 | Speed: 30ft
Saves: Str +4 | Dex +1 | Con +4 | Int +5 | Wis +0 | Cha +0 | Resistances: Fire, Necrotic, Radiant
Special Abilities: Cloak of StarsEffect: Disadvantage on attacks against you for 1 minute.

As an action, you wrap yourself in a starry cloak, appearing like a silhouette forms of the night sky. When you doe, attack rolls have disadvantage against you. This cloak lasts for 1 minute, until you doff it (no action), or until you die. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest.
, Second WindOn turn, bonus action to regain 1d10+Fighter Level HP.

Once per short/long rest.
, Darkvision60ft

Thanks to your Infernal heritage, you have superior Vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in Darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in Darkness, only Shades of Gray.

Attacks: Long Sword [+4 | 1d8+4 Slashing. (Dueling / Versatile. 1d10)] | Long Bow [+3 | 1d8+1. 150/600]
Spells; DC: 15. Attack +7. Spells Prepared 7. | Cantrips: Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Green-Flame Blade, Thaumaturgy

Level 1 [▣ ] | Magic Missile, Shield, Burning Hands, Grease, Absorb Elements, False Life, Frost Fingers

Damaia takes some time to recover. A wave of her hand can clean up her armour, but her blade was disappointingly clean. She had not provided the showing that she would have preferred and her disappointment was clear.

She shook it off, but knew that she would be thinking about it for awhile now.

The others all seemed to have things on their mind, but she felt a little suspicious of the newcomer, so she focuses there. At least she sheaths her sword before she gets there "Deypho, my make is Damaia. I suppose i cannot say it is a pleasure to meet you.. These Chained ones.. what do you know, are there many of them?"

She seems, if anything, a little surprised by Billie's offer, though she does take it. There was a special place in her heart for her sword, but she would never turn down a new one if it bore some influence. If nothing else it would tell her something about the man who wielded it.

"Thank you uh.. Billie? I'm afraid I did not make as good an impression as i had hoped."

Anything else she was about to say is interrupted by the announcement of more people arriving, good or bad, they should probably not be there when they arrive "Perhaps you know somewhere..?"

Mechanics

Main Hand: (two-handed) Long sword

Off Hand: -

Movement:
Action;

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

spacer.png

Damaia Hazil
AC: 17Armour: 14
Dexterity: +1
Shield: +2
| HP: 36 (*Abjuration Ward;
When casting an Abjuration Spell of 1st level or higher.
Gain Wizard level x2+Int mod as a Ward.
Whenever you cast Abjuration magic - even if the ward is at 0 - add a number of hit points equal to twice the level of the spell.
) | Proficiency: +2 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 12 | Speed: 30ft
Saves: Str +4 | Dex +1 | Con +4 | Int +5 | Wis +0 | Cha +0 | Resistances: Fire, Necrotic, Radiant
Special Abilities: Cloak of StarsEffect: Disadvantage on attacks against you for 1 minute.

As an action, you wrap yourself in a starry cloak, appearing like a silhouette forms of the night sky. When you doe, attack rolls have disadvantage against you. This cloak lasts for 1 minute, until you doff it (no action), or until you die. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest.
, Second WindOn turn, bonus action to regain 1d10+Fighter Level HP.

Once per short/long rest.
, Darkvision60ft

Thanks to your Infernal heritage, you have superior Vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in Darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in Darkness, only Shades of Gray.

Attacks: Long Sword [+4 | 1d8+4 Slashing. (Dueling / Versatile. 1d10)] | Long Bow [+3 | 1d8+1. 150/600]
Spells; DC: 15. Attack +7. Spells Prepared 7. | Cantrips: Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, Green-Flame Blade, Thaumaturgy

Level 1 [▣ ] | Magic Missile, Shield, Burning Hands, Grease, Absorb Elements, False Life, Frost Fingers

Damaia takes some time to recover. A wave of her hand can clean up her armour, but her blade was disappointingly clean. She had not provided the showing that she would have preferred and her disappointment was clear.

She shook it off, but knew that she would be thinking about it for awhile now.

The others all seemed to have things on their mind, but she felt a little suspicious of the newcomer, so she focuses there. At least she sheaths her sword before she gets there "Deypho, my make is Damaia. I suppose i cannot say it is a pleasure to meet you.. These Chained ones.. what do you know, are there many of them?"

Anything else she was about to say is interrupted by the announcement of more people arriving, good or bad, they should probably not be there when they arrive "Perhaps you know somewhere..?"

Mechanics

Main Hand: (two-handed) Long sword

Off Hand: -

Movement:
Action;