Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae's moment with the dog was familiar although the ones she had typically fed, on the forgotten back streets of Anthropoi, were mangy and unloved. She nodded to Mags as he approached. 

"He was so hopeful, and so completely unphased by what just happened here, I couldn't deny him the joy of having it. I will eat... later." ... when it feels safe.

"And, I think I might like pastries... I, I appreciate the thought." That sounded odd, who doesn't know if they like pastries? Someone who hasn't had one for a long time, I guess... someone like me.

Wary eyes flicked over to the triton and Damaia speaking and then back to Mags. "You said people are coming... do we have time for the orc?" Ensuring the dark hood of her cloak was up and the rest of it flowed to cover her, she took a step away from the wall. Still, she hesitated and took a long scan of the mall area.

Just then, the triton, Deypho, swept them away... ushering them through the city and into the back room of a temple. Dae flinched slightly as the door was shut, closing them in. Again, she hesitated, not wanting to be the first to speak.

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Ninja'ed - will fix this to be appropriate.

OOC

Note: Feel free to assume that she will follow Mags back to the orc's body.

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Dae's moment with the dog was familiar although the ones she had typically fed, on the forgotten back streets of Anthropoi, were mangy and unloved. She nodded to Mags as he approached. 

"He was so hopeful, and so completely unphased by what just happened here, I couldn't deny him the joy of having it. I will eat... later." ... when it feels safe.

"And, I think I might like pastries... I, I appreciate the thought." That sounded odd, who doesn't know if they like pastries? Someone who hasn't had one for a long time, I guess... someone like me.

Wary eyes flicked over to the triton and Damaia speaking and then back to Mags. "You said people are coming... do we have time for the orc?" Ensuring the dark hood of her cloak was up and the rest of it flowed to cover her, she took a step away from the wall. Still, she hesitated and took a long scan of the mall area.

OOC

Note: Feel free to assume that she will follow Mags back to the orc's body.