Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

If the Oracle hadn't sent the nightmares, then who did? Siarus himself? It would make some sense with Death greeting them.

Dae pulled down the sleeves of her tunic and folder her arms into her cloak. The fox was there, but she didn't have to look at it. The parchment from Mags arcane hand floated in front of her and she took it, deftly. She glanced down at the words. It's in Halaen... hardly meant for me... but I guess that's the mother tongue of the Oracle who wrote it, right? 

Still, she knew what it said because Mags had told her. The Serene turns to Smolder and the World to ruin. It starts at the Akropoli when the moons overtake the sun. She played the words over in her mind wondering why the Oracle hadn't squeezed a few more words into their missive. Could it be some kind of eclipse as Lulani suggested?

Dae took two steps forward, both to better hear Deypho's answer to Mags questions and to see the sliver that had captured the triton's attention in turning a jagged end toward Lulani. She could feel the metal's pull.

Green eyes moving from the fair elf to the tiefling, Dae addressed Damaia, offering the parchment as she asked, "The Spear of Varaxis... I'm not sure I've heard that tale? Can you tell us more?" 

She took one more step and addressed Deypho as well, following Mags questions about the "Shadowy One's Army". "The Chained Ones are part of this army then? I remember a story about a mercenary group, experts in fighting the undead... wiped out by their leader who betrayed them. I thought the souls we met today were them... but it sounds like there are many more. Does the name "Thiovanya" mean anything to you?"

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: parchment, offering to Damaia

Roll: A nature check to see what Dae might know about eclipses: Is there a "double" eclipse when both moons line up with the sun, is it rare and when might it be in this region?

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

If the Oracle hadn't sent the nightmares, then who did? Siarus himself? It would make some sense with Death greeting them.

Dae pulled down the sleeves of her tunic and folder her arms into her cloak. The fox was there, but she didn't have to look at it. The parchment from Mags arcane hand floated in front of her and she took it, deftly. She glanced down at the words. It's in Halaen... hardly meant for me... but I guess that's the mother tongue of the Oracle who wrote it, right? 

Still, she knew what it said because Mags had told her. The Serene turns to Smolder and the World to ruin. It starts at the Akropoli when the moons overtake the sun. She played the words over in her mind wondering why the Oracle hadn't squeezed a few more words into their missive. Could it be some kind of eclipse as Lulani suggested?

Dae took two steps forward, both to better hear Deypho's answer to Mags questions and to see the sliver that had captured the triton's attention in turning a jagged end toward Lulani. She could feel the metal's pull.

Green eyes moving from the fair elf to the tiefling, Dae addressed Damaia, offering the parchment as she asked, "The Spear of Varaxis... I'm not sure I've heard that tale? Can you tell us more?" 

She took one more step and addressed Deypho as well, following Mags questions about the "Shadowy One's Army". "Are the Chained Ones part of this army then? And, does the name "Thiovanya" mean anything to you?"

OOC

Roll: A nature check to see what Dae might know about eclipses: Is there a "double" eclipse when both moons line up with the sun, is it rare and when might it be in this region?

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Dae took two steps forward, both to better hear Deypho's answer to Mags questions and to see the sliver that had captured the triton's attention in turning a jagged end toward Lulani. Green eyes moving from the fair elf to the tiefling, Dae addressed Damaia, offering the parchment as she asked, "The Spear of Varaxis... I'm not sure I've heard that tale? Can you tell us more?" 

She took one more step and addressed Deypho as well, following Mags questions about the "Shadowy One's Army". "Are the Chained Ones part of this army then? And, does the name "Thiovanya" mean anything to you?"

OOC

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Dae took two steps forward, both to better hear Deypho's answer to Mags questions and to see the sliver that had captured the triton's attention in turning a jagged end toward Lulani. Green eyes moving from the fair elf to the tiefling, Dae addressed Damaia, offering the parchment as she asked, "The Spear of Varaxis... I'm not sure I've heard that tale? Can you tell us more?" 

OOC

Roll: A nature check to see what Dae might know about eclipses: Is there a "double" eclipse when both moons line up with the sun, is it rare and is it soon in this region?