Edit History

ariel

ariel

grammar me this!

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae's mind was racing. Was she really standing before The Corruptor's blackened heart? All of a sudden, she believed. Think, think, think. How long do we have?

Mags confirmed that the eclipse was this month and she stammered out a response. "Yes, sometime soon, a complete eclipse of the two moons happens about every 18 months... it makes me wonder... how long have you had the scroll, Deypho?"

But, Deypho was just asking her a question too, about the name Thiovanya. And so, she responded. "Thiovanya was the name one of The Chained Ones' leaders used... saying that 'Thiovanya had been right about the box and the pawns...' that we were to all be at the fountain today as he expect..." The last word was cut off by the screeching sound of the metal shards coming together. Dae's body folded forward, hands flying up to protect her ears. 

Her green eyes wide, darting around the people in the room, they finally settled on Mags and the box. She took a step forward to help him examine the box. "Could it somehow... contain it?"

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: parchment (or free, if Damaia took it)

Offering assistance to Mags to examine the box. I dunno if it's too late to give him assistance so he'll get advantage.

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae's mind was racing. Was she really standing before The Corruptor's blackened heart? All of a sudden, she believed. Think, think, think. How long do we have?

Mags confirmed that the eclipse was this month and she stammered out a response. "Yes, sometime soon, a complete eclipse of the two moons happens about every 18 months... it makes me wonder... how long have you had the scroll, Deypho?"

But, Deypho was just asking her a question too, about the name Thiovanya. And so, she responded. "Thiovanya was the name one of The Chained Ones' leaders used... saying that 'Thiovanya had been right about the box and the pawns...' that we were to all be at the fountain today as he expect..." The last word was cut off by the screeching sound of the metal shards coming together. Dae's body folded forward, hands flying up to protect her ears. 

Her green eyes wide, darting around the people in the room and they settled on Mags and the box. She took a step forward to help him examine the box. "Could it somehow... contain it?"

OOC

Offering assistance to Mags to examine the box. I dunno if it's too late to give him assistance so he'll get advantage.

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Her green eyes wide, darting around the people in the room and they settled on Mags to observe him closely. Wasn't there another piece?

"Mags..." The name hung in the air, like a question.

OOC

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Mags confirmed that the eclipse was this month and was just stammering out a response. "Yes, sometime soon, a complete eclipse of the two moons happens about every 18 months... it makes me wonder... how long have you had the scroll, Deypho?"

Her green eyes wide, darting around the people in the room and they settled on Mags to observe him closely. Wasn't there another piece?

"Mags..." The name hung in the air, like a question.

OOC