Edit History

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

Mags Kategaris - Itinerant Hedge Wizard Mags_token_200.png.d3596c7994956f551d31c29deaf69122.png

AC: 14 (17with Mage Armor)  | HP: 30/30 | Initiative: +4Oracular Insight (I'll often use this for important initiative checks)
"The gods give you flashes of insight that help you bring your efforts to fruition. When you make an ability check, you can roll a d10 and add the number rolled to the check. You can wait until after you roll the d20 before deciding to add the d10, but you must decide before the DM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest."
Passive Perception: 17 | Spell Slots 0/2 (1st)

"If I may can I take this for further examination?"

Mags extended his open hand, offering the ring. "If you would share the results of your examination with us, then yes." 

Thiovanya... of course!

Mags should have recognized the chained ones' use of the name. As an oracle of Halaea, he'd spent time studying the history of the Oracles of Thespoe. But this day--the Herald, the battle with the Chained Ones, the Oracle's Note, and Deypho's revelations--was more than a bit overwhelming. 

"Thiovanya was the name one of The Chained Ones' leaders used...

Mags added, speaking to Deypho, "Is there some collection of Thiovanya's prophecies that might have tipped them off? Or..." he paused before proposing the unthinkable, "is it possible they have access to new prophecies from Thiovanya because he is chained rather than dead." 

The two metals met and shrieked. Mags covered his ears, at a loss how to stop the sound, relieved when it was finally over, even if it left behind a lingering trace of dread. 

Dae stepped next to him. "Could it somehow... contain it?"

"That's what I was thinking," he said momentarily excited by the minor confirmation of his thoughts, turning to catch her eye. He quickly looked away, remembering just how big and green her eyes were. 

His gaze locked on the box, he added. "Let's give it a try, shall we?" 

The ebon sliver momentarily disappeared--Mags having picked it up with his invisible mage hand--only to reappear within the small box. 

Mechanics

Main Hand: 

Off Hand: 

Bonus Action: 

Action: 

Free Action(?): 

Note 1: Current spells active: Mage Armor, Mage Hand.  

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

Mags Kategaris - Itinerant Hedge Wizard Mags_token_200.png.d3596c7994956f551d31c29deaf69122.png

AC: 14 (17with Mage Armor)  | HP: 30/30 | Initiative: +4Oracular Insight (I'll often use this for important initiative checks)
"The gods give you flashes of insight that help you bring your efforts to fruition. When you make an ability check, you can roll a d10 and add the number rolled to the check. You can wait until after you roll the d20 before deciding to add the d10, but you must decide before the DM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a short or long rest."

Mags extended his open hand, offering the ring. "If you would share the results of your examination with us, then yes." 

Thiovanya... of course!

Mags should have recognized the chained ones' use of the name. As an oracle of Halaea, he'd spent time studying the history of the Oracles of Thespoe. But this day--the Herald, the battle with the Chained Ones, the Oracle's Note, and Deypho's revelations--was more than a bit overwhelming. 

Mags added, speaking to Deypho, "Is there some collection of Thiovanya's prophecies that might have tipped them off? Or..." he paused before proposing the unthinkable, "is it possible they have access to new prophecies from Thiovanya because he is chained rather than dead." 

The two metals met and shrieked. Mags covered his ears, at a loss how to stop the sound, relieved when it was finally over, even if it left behind a lingering trace of dread. 

"That's what I was thinking," he said momentarily excited by the minor confirmation of his thoughts, turning to catch her eye. He quickly looked away, remembering just how big and green her eyes were. 

The ebon sliver momentarily disappeared--Mags having picked it up with his invisible mage hand--only to reappear within the small box. 

Mechanics

Main Hand: 

Off Hand: 

Bonus Action: 

Action: 

Free Action(?): 

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

Mags extended his open hand holding the ring. "If you would share the results of your examination with us?" 

Thiovanya... of course!

Mechanics

Main Hand: 

Off Hand: 

Bonus Action: 

Action: 

Free Action(?): 

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

Thiovanya... of course!

Mechanics

Main Hand: 

Off Hand: 

Bonus Action: 

Action: 

Free Action(?):