Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Before accepting the map from Deypho, Dae offered the parchment back to Lulani. "Would you like to carry it? If it holds arcane secrets you will be better than I at teasing them out. All of you would be, I suspect." She hesitated, then continued. "Lulani, you said that the metal shard spoke to you? What did it say and with what... emotion?" It felt awkward to ask, but her grandfather had taught her that how a phrase was spoken usually said more than the words themselves. 

She then turned to take the map from Deypho, opening it to scan it briefly. Before the triton could usher them to the door, Dae hurriedly asked,"Do you have a pen or chalk that we could take, or at least borrow a moment?" Taking the writing instrument, Dae spreads the map out on the table and marks a small arrow on it with her guess at their current location and time of day. It was the direction the shard was now pointing. "Perhaps, we can check the sliver later... if pointing at the closest shard, we might be able to tell if it's moving or how far away it is.. by doing some triangulation." Dae spoke as if the activity held some shame for her and she sighed, so much of her life had been at sea, and some of its tricks were, unfortunately, natural.

Before packing it back into the scroll tube, she asked the triton two more questions, gesturing at the map. "If you could, can you narrow down where the tomb of Thiovanya is in the Xorinófot Mountains? I am also wondering if you know of a stargazer in Baromenes who might be able to tell us more exactly when the eclipse will happen? It would be good to know how much time we have... "

She glanced at Mags and her stomach gurgled a response and, after listening to Deypho's response, she moved towards the door.

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: parchment (offering it back to Lulani)

TheWordWeaver, given the nature of the room, I'm assuming Dae could at least borrow an writing instrument... 

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Before accepting the map from Deypho, Dae offered the parchment back to Lulani. "Would you like to carry it? If it holds arcane secrets you will be better than I at teasing them out. All of you would be, I suspect." She hesitated, then continued. "Lulani, you said that the metal shard spoke to you? What did it say and with what... emotion?" It felt awkward to ask, but her grandfather had taught her that how a phrase was spoken usually said more than the words themselves. 

She then turned to take the map from Deypho, opening it to scan it briefly. Before the triton could usher them to the door, Dae hurriedly asked,"Do you have a pen or chalk that we could take, or at least borrow a moment?" Taking the writing instrument, Dae spreads the map out on the table and marks a small arrow on it with her guess at their current location and time of day. It was the direction the shard was now pointing. "Perhaps, we can check the sliver later... if pointing at the closest shard, we might be able to tell if it's moving or how far away it is.. by doing some triangulation." Dae spoke as if the activity held some shame for her and she sighed, so much of her life had been at sea, and some of its tricks were, unfortunately, natural.

Before packing it back into the scroll tube, she asked the triton two more questions, gesturing at the map. "If you could, can you narrow down where the tomb of Thiovanya is in the Xorinófot Mountains? I am also wondering if you know of a stargazer in Baromenes who might be able to tell us more exactly when the eclipse will happen? It would be good to know how much time we have... "

She glanced at Mags and her stomach gurgled a response and she moved towards the door.

OOC

TheWordWeaver, given the nature of the room, I'm assuming Dae could at least borrow an writing instrument... 

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

She then turned to take the map from Deypho, opening it to scan it briefly. "Do you have a pen or chalk that we could take, or at least borrow a moment?" Taking the writing instrument, Dae spreads the map out on the table and marks a small arrow on it with her guess at their current location and time of day. It was the direction the shard was now pointing. "Perhaps, we can check the sliver later... if pointing at the closest shard, we might be able to tell if it's moving or how far away it is.. by doing some triangulation." Dae spoke as if the activity held some shame for her and she sighed, so much of her life had been at sea, and some of its tricks were, unfortunately, natural.

She glanced at Mags and her stomach gurgled a response.

OOC

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

She then turned to take the map from Deypho, opening it to scan it briefly. "Do you have a pen or chalk that we could take, or at least borrow a moment?" Taking the writing instrument, Dae spreads the map out on the table and marks a small arrow on it with her guess at their current location and time of day. It was the direction the shard was now pointing. "Perhaps, we can check the sliver later... if pointing at the closest shard, we might be able to tell if it's moving or how far away it is.. by doing some triangulation." Dae spoke as if the activity held some shame for her and she sighed, so much of her life had been at sea, and some of its tricks were, unfortunately, natural.

Before packing it back into the scroll tube, she asked the triton two more questions, gesturing at the map. "If you could, can you narrow down where the tomb of Thiovanya is in the Xorinófot Mountains? I am also wondering if you know of someone stargazer in Baromenes who might be able to tell us more exactly when the eclipse will happen? It would be good to know how much time we have... "

She glanced at Mags and her stomach gurgled a response.

OOC