Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Having tucked the map away and thanked Deypho for her help, Dae stepped outside.

She was following Lulani, but she hesitated a step to glance up and down the street and then pull up the hood of her cloak. Are more chained ones looking for us? How close could they be? 

The door shut behind them and she settled into soft steps, moving with the others toward The Pillar, as recommended by Deypho. She glanced at her new companions, unsure of how to start. She spoke in a buttery tone, appealing for truth. "I know nothing of any of you and I realize that I can't expect you to trust me... but what is your impression of Deypho, do you trust her?"

As they passed the athletics field, Dae spied Billie and, not knowing of the sisterly communication, she stopped, looked and lifted a hand in a partial wave. She found Billie's abruptness a little unsettling, but it looked like the warrior had no trouble making friends.

OOC

Upon exiting the temple, perception check to see if anyone is watching them.

Main hand: free

Off hand: free

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Having tucked the map away and thanked Deypho for her help, Dae stepped outside.

She was following Lulani, but she hesitated a step to glance up and down the street and then pull up the hood of her cloak. Are more chained ones looking for us? How close could they be? 

The door shut behind them and she settled into soft steps, moving with the others toward The Pillar, as recommended by Deypho. She glanced at her new companions, unsure of how to start. She spoke in a buttery tone, appealing for truth. "I know nothing of any of you and I realize that I can't expect you to trust me... but what is your impression of Deypho, do you trust her?"

As they passed the athletics field, Dae spied Billie and, unknowning of the sisterly communication, she stopped, looked and lifted a hand in a partial wave. She found Billie's abruptness a little unsettling, but it looked like the warrior had no trouble making friends.

OOC

Upon exiting the temple, perception check to see if anyone is watching them.

Main hand: free

Off hand: free