Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

As they approached the inn, Dae added. "For me... trusting means you don't have to verify. But yes, later trust can be earned through initial verification..." She shrugged and tilted her head to look around again. We do not fit in here, we should get off the street. Loose tendrils of auburn hair escaped the hood of her cloak. She was glad for the hood though, so her expression was not visible when Billie spoke of masters and slaves.

She tried to bring the conversation back to her question. "Personally, I was not sure at first, about Deypho. I was surprised that she did not know, or would not say, the date of the next eclipse. Given that she has ties to the Oracle and serves in a temple to one of the saints of Xoros... a moon creator and leyline master.

Isn't it true that some believe magic is strongest during an eclipse? I would guess some worshippers of Xoros might be having a ceremony of some kind. Perhaps we can find a temple to Xoros himself in town."

In the final steps reaching the inn, Dae drifted to the back of the party, letting the others enter first. She wanted to see the inn's occupants before they saw her. Happily, Billie seemed able to draw most of the attention.

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free

Just character-wise, Dae would have helped carry Lu's things. She probablywould happily have taken the larger share. But, I don't think it's worth editing things 🙂

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

As they approached the inn, Dae added. "For me... trusting means you don't have to verify. But yes, later trust can be earned through initial verification..." She shrugged and tilted her head to look around again. We do not fit in here, we should get off the street. Loose tendrils of auburn hair escaped the hood of her cloak. She was glad of hood though, so her expression was not visible when Billie spoke of masters and slaves.

She tried to bring the conversation back to her question. "Personally, I was not sure at first, about Deypho. I was surprised that she did not know, or would not say, the date of the next eclipse. Given that she has ties to the Oracle and serves in a temple to one of the saints of Xoros... a moon creator and leyline master.

Isn't it true that some believe magic is strongest during an eclipse? I would guess some worshippers of Xoros might be having a ceremony of some kind. Perhaps we can find a temple to Xoros himself in town."

In the final steps reaching the inn, Dae drifted to the back of the party, letting the others enter first. She wanted to see the inn's occupants before they saw her. Happily, Billie seemed able to draw most of the attention.

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free

Just character-wise, Dae would have helped carry Lu's things. She probablywould happily have taken the larger share. But, I don't think it's worth editing things 🙂