Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae contemplates Mags response, juggling the idea as a possibility. "I would have thought there eyes drawn to Lulani, Billie or Damaia then, not the group as a whole. When I met his eyes, there was no smile. 

But, anyway, I did not think them chained. Deypho said that there are agents in this city who work against us. I don't think it will always be as obvious as it was this afternoon." She shrugged. She was tired and perhaps turning butter knives into rapiers. She took a sip of her water. 

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae contemplates Mags response, juggling the idea as a possibility. "I would have thought there eyes drawn to Lulani, Billie or Damaia then, not the group as a whole. When I met his eyes, there was no smile. 

But, anyway, I did not think them chained. Deypho said that there are agents in this city who work against us. I don't think it will always as obvious as it was this afternoon." She shrugged. She was tired and perhaps turning butter knives into rapiers. She took a sip of her water. 

OOC

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Dae contemplates Mags response, juggling the thought as a possibility. "I would have thought there eyes drawn to Lulani, Billie or Damaia then, not the group as a whole. When I met his eyes, there was no smile. 

But, anyway, I did not think them chained. Deypho said that there are agents in this city who work against us. I don't think it will always as obvious as it was this afternoon." She shrugged. She was tired and perhaps turning butter knives into rapiers. She took a sip of her water. 

OOC

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Dae contemplates Mags response, juggling the thought as as it as possible. "I would have thought there eyes drawn to Lulani, Billie or Damaia then, not the group as a whole. When I met his eyes, there was no smile. 

OOC