Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae had been eating with much reverence of the meal, taking small thoughtful bites, chewing it slowly and pausing between swallows.  The meat pie was a third eaten and she took the remaining and wrapped it up, tucking it into her sack. She leaned back, seemingly sated. Without thought or bidding, her toes tapped in time to the music in the room.

"I wouldn't say he was "eye-banging me"... I would say he was staring at us, as a group. And, if it is nothing, if it is me seeing shadows when there are none... then I feel we shouldn't draw attention to ourselves. If we do, then any such agents will surely hear of our presence."

Her expression revealed that she knew it was too late... they were too different, they stood out in Baromenes, and they had entered the inn too boldly. Whatever was going to happen, was going to happen. Dae raised her hands in a helpless gesture.

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae had been eating with much reverence of the meal, taking small thoughtful bites, chewing it slowly and pausing between swallows.  The meat pie was a third eaten and she took the remaining and wrapped it up, tucking it into her sack. She leaned back, seemingly sated. Without thought or bidding, her toes tapped in time to the music in the room.

"I wouldn't say he was "eye-banging me"... I would say he was staring at us, as a group. And, if it is nothing, if it is me seeing shadows when there are none... then I feel we shouldn't draw attention to ourselves. If we do, then any such agents will surely hear of our presence."

Her expression revealed that she knew it was too late... they were too different, they had entered too boldly. Whatever was going to happen, was going to happen. Dae raised her hands in a helpless gesture.

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free