Edit History

ariel

ariel

fixing verb tenses

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae nodded to Damaia... she wasn't sure either, but it was Billie's words that rang in her mind. So, its up to us to save the world or something.  How's that sittin'?

Aloud, Dae responded, leaning back in her seat and wrapping her arms around herself as if she to reassure herself. "It's hard to believe and I don't think I would believe it but for one thing today... Death." She shivered as if feeling the creature's presence once more and hugged herself even tighter.

"Today, Death, the Herald of Siarus, came to us... spoke to us... and perhaps even helped us. That. That is what is making me take this all as real." She paused and leaned forward, not letting go of herself, but sparing a glance around to ensure noone was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"To be truthful, I've been wondering why Siarus would care to help us and I have a theory... less than that, I have a guess. I am wondering, as Deypho denied it... if it was Siarus who sent the nightmares... ensuring our arrival here on this day. And, why does he care? He cares because The Corruptor is cheating him and breaking the natural order... by keeping the souls of the dead here, instead of allowing them to pass to his domain, the underworld."

She looked around the table to gauge the expressions of her new companions. Was she crazy?

OOC

Main hand: herself

Off hand: herself

ariel

ariel

fixing verb tenses

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Billie's words rang in her mind. So, its up to us to save the world or something.  How's that sittin'?

Aloud, Dae responded, leaning back in her seat and wrapping her arms around herself as if she to reassure herself. "It's hard to believe and I don't think I would believe it but for one thing today... Death." She shivered as if feeling the creature's presence once more and hugged herself even tighter.

"Today, Death, the Herald of Siarus, came to us... spoke to us... and perhaps even helped us. That. That is what is making me take this all as real." She paused and leaned forward, not letting go of herself, but sparing a glance around to ensure noone was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"To be truthful, I've been wondering why Siarus would care to help us and I have a theory... less than that, I have a guess. I am wondering, as Deypho denied it... if it was Siarus who sent the nightmares... ensuring our arrival here on this day. And, why does he care? He cares because The Corruptor is cheating him and breaking the natural order... by keeping the souls of the dead here, instead of allowing them to pass to his domain, the underworld."

She looked around the table to gauge the expressions of her new companions. Was she crazy?

OOC

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Billie's words ring in her mind. So, its up to us to save the world or something.  How's that sittin'?

Aloud, Dae responds, leaning back in her seat and wrapping her arms around herself as if she to reassure herself. "It's hard to believe and I don't think I would believe it but for one thing today... Death." She shivered as if feeling the creature's presence once more and hugged herself even tighter.

OOC

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Billie's words ring in her mind. So, its up to us to save the world or something.  How's that sittin'?

Aloud, Dae responds, leaning back in her seat and wrapping her arms around herself as if she to reassure herself. "It's hard to believe and I don't think I would believe it but for one thing today... Death." She shivered as if feeling the creature's presence once more and hugged herself even tighter.

"To be truthful, I've been wondering why Siarus would care to help us and I have a theory... less than that, I have a guess. I am wondering if it was Siarus who sent the nightmares... ensuring our arrival here on this day. And why does he care? He cares because The Corruptor is cheating him and breaking the natural order... by keeping the souls of the dead here, instead of allowing them to pass to his domain, the underworld."

OOC

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

"To be truthful, I've been wondering why Siarus would care to help us and I have a theory... less than that, I have a guess. I am wondering if it was Siarus who sent the nightmares... ensuring our arrival here on this day. And why does he care? He cares because The Corruptor is cheating him and breaking the natural order... by keeping the souls of the dead here, instead of allowing them to pass to the underworld."

OOC