Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae tried to stammer out an answer to Mags. "I don't know... it's just the thought that we trusted Death so quickly today... out of instinct and necessity. So, it comforts me a little to think we might have had a reason for that trust. Perhaps Siarus needs us and... perhaps we have more allies than we thought."

It was apparent though, that Dae's mind was elsewhere. She was staring at the empty glasses Billie had left on the table. Wide-eyed, unblinking, her lips twisted as if she'd smelled rotting flesh. As Billie strode off, she managed to choke out a whisper.

"Don't..."

But, it was too late. Billie was off talking to the veteran's table. She looked to glass in Mags hand and with pleading eyes. "Don't... it could be nothing, but... please, don't. I... I can't stand the smell." She looked down at the table, breathing shallow. 

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae tried to stammer out an answer to Mags. "I don't know... it's just the thought that we trusted Death so quickly today... out of instinct and necessity. So, it comforts me a little to think we might have been a reason for that trust, at least for now. Perhaps Siarus needs us and... perhaps we have more allies than we thought."

It was apparent though, that Dae's mind was elsewhere. She was staring at the empty glasses Billie had left on the table. Wide-eyed, unblinking, her lips twisted as if she'd smelled rotting flesh. As Billie strode off, she managed to choke out a whisper.

"Don't..."

But, it was too late. Billie was off talking to the veteran's table. She looked to glass in Mags hand and with pleading eyes. "Don't... it could be nothing, but... please, don't. I... I can't stand the smell." She looked down at the table, breathing shallow. 

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free