Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Aeruiel Moonshadow   Half-Moon Elf Barbarian from Ashabenford

Aeruiel asks her companions, "Why is this creature so interested in the head of another?" She can't imagine hating so one so much that their head would be appeasing to her contentment. Anyways, not that an answer would be satisfying, she is hoping the question will reach the "voice" and it will engage them in conversation ... maybe just long enough for their little rouge to do whatever she seems she is hinting at.

OoC

Aeruiel notices Jessie's not so subtle gesturing and hopes she has a better plan that Aeruiel does at this moment. She will instead try to draw out the conversation by asking a question to her companions in the hopes the "voice" hears and is compelled to explain itself, aka "Bond villain monologue". I assume this is a Bluff roll and I have no Bluff guys, so I apologize in advance.

AppearanceFemale half-elf, age 17, blonde, blue eyes, fair skin, 5'-7" tall weight about 125 lbs.

She is described as a willful and free spirited young woman, who likes playing pranks, and flies into fits of rage when bullied.

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Aeruiel asks her companions, "Why is this creature so interested in the head of another?" She can't imagine hating so one so much that their head would be appeasing to her contentment. Anyways, not that an answer would be satisfying, she is hoping the question will reach the "voice" and it will engage them in conversation ... maybe just long enough for their little rouge to do whatever she seems she is hinting at.

OoC

Aeruiel notices Jessie's not so subtle gesturing and hopes she has a better plan that Aeruiel does at this moment. She will instead try to draw out the conversation by asking a question to her companions in the hopes the "voice" hears and is compelled to explain itself, aka "Bond villain monologue". I assume this is a Bluff roll and I have no Bluff guys, so I apologize in advance.

AppearanceFemale half-elf, age 17, blonde, blue eyes, fair skin, 5'-7" tall weight about 125 lbs.

She is described as a willful and free spirited young woman, who likes playing pranks, and flies into fits of rage when bullied.

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

OoC

Aeruiel notices Jessie's not so subtle gesturing and hopes she has a better plan that Aeruiel does at this moment. She will instead try to draw out the conversation by asking a question to her companions in the hopes the "voice" hears and is compelled to explain itself, aka "Bond villain monologue".