Edit History

hoverfrog

hoverfrog

Pathfinder Strength of Thousands Adventure Path | Paizo

Chapter 1: Kindled Magic

Magaambya

ArtStation - lie setiawanThe teacher speaks with a gentle, soothing timbre. "Welcome, and a kind hello, new students. It is my pleasure to instruct you. You may call me Teacher Ot. You are embarking now on a life of study and service. We see within you intellect, passion, and judgment—in short, the virtues to build upon the strengths of the thousands who have come before you. We follow the footsteps of Old-Mage Jatembe, who showed us that the price of magic is the responsibility to better the world."

"Please, introduce yourselves. Tell me something about your interests. What would you consider your greatest strengths?" he pauses to smile reassuringly, "Forgive the nature of these questions but I would like to know you better to help to guide you on your journey to growing strong in magic."

"What work have you done to bolster those in and around the Magaambya before now? What is it that you seek from Magaambya? Once you have attained that which you seek, what goals do you wish to achieve?"

OOC Scene Notes

There is no active map. When there is please refer to the active map spoiler below.
Please use directions when moving (N, S, E, SE, W, etc)
We are not in initiative so your movement or actions per post is not limited to round actions.

Show Bookkeeping

COMBAT/CONDITIONS TRACKER

INITIATIVE CONDITIONS

MECHANICS DESCRIPTIONS

Not in Use!!

Default Marching Order

CHARACTER STATUS

Kaikara Lilly

Silas Foljet Thandeka Sun-Steel

Alandri Malfore  

Show Active Map

Map goes here

hoverfrog

hoverfrog

Magaambya

ArtStation - lie setiawanThe teacher speaks with a gentle, soothing timbre. "Welcome, and a kind hello, new students. It is my pleasure to instruct you. You may call me Teacher Ot. You are embarking now on a life of study and service. We see within you intellect, passion, and judgment—in short, the virtues to build upon the strengths of the thousands who have come before you. We follow the footsteps of Old-Mage Jatembe, who showed us that the price of magic is the responsibility to better the world."

"Please, introduce yourselves. Tell me something about your interests. What would you consider your greatest strengths?" he pauses to smile reassuringly, "Forgive the nature of these questions but I would like to know you better to help to guide you on your journey to growing strong in magic."

"What work have you done to bolster those in and around the Magaambya before now? What is it that you seek from Magaambya? Once you have attained that which you seek, what goals do you wish to achieve?"

OOC Scene Notes

There is no active map. When there is please refer to the active map spoiler below.
We are not in initiative so your movement or actions per post is not limited to round actions.

Show Bookkeeping

INITIATIVE CONDITIONS

MECHANICS DESCRIPTIONS

Not in Use!!

Default Marching Order

CHARACTER STATUS

1 2

3 4

Show Active Map

Map goes here

hoverfrog

hoverfrog

Magaambya

OOC Scene Notes

Show Bookkeeping

INITIATIVE CONDITIONS

MECHANICS DESCRIPTIONS

Not in Use!!

Default Marching Order

CHARACTER STATUS

1 2

3 4

Show Active Map

Map goes here

hoverfrog

hoverfrog

Magaambya

OOC Scene Notes

Show Bookkeeping

INITIATIVE CONDITIONS

MECHANICS DESCRIPTIONS

Not in Use!!

Default Marching Order

CHARACTER STATUS

1 2

3 4

Show Active Map

Map goes here

hoverfrog

hoverfrog

Magaambya

OOC Scene Notes

Show Bookkeeping

INITIATIVE CONDITIONS

MECHANICS DESCRIPTIONS

Not in Use!!

Default Marching Order

CHARACTER STATUS

1 2

3 4

Show Active Map

Map goes here

hoverfrog

hoverfrog

Magaambya

OOC Scene Notes

Show Bookkeeping

INITIATIVE CONDITIONS

MECHANICS DESCRIPTIONS

Not in Use!!

Default Marching Order

CHARACTER STATUS

1 2

3 4

Show Active Map

Map goes here