Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

On the way to the Oria, Dae was quiet, trying to pay attention to the streets around them for anyone following. Eyes could be anywhere, everywhere.

Walking with the others, she managed to tell them "My knowledge comes more from listening than reading, but I will help where I can." She knew she might be a little out of her depths at the library, but it was good to get out of the inn. 

A small smile, perhaps her first one in two weeks, formed on Dae's face at the sight of Lulani's enthusiam for... books. She followed the elf into the building, taking one last look out across the street. She took a deep breath, as if trying to capture some of the joy Lulani was feeling. Books. She shrugged, and her smile caved into a normal expression, not quite able to tap into the same emotion.

Dae pulled the hood of her cloak down and straightened the material across her shoulders so it covered most of the dirt and sweat on her travel weary clothes. She turned to approach the first Librarian who looked up to acknowledge their entrance. Her eyes friendly, she nodded, walked forward, and said "Can we get some help?" in Urzoa Common.

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

On the way to the Oria, Dae was quiet, trying to pay attention to the streets around them for anyone following. Eyes could be anywhere, everywhere.

Walking with the others, she managed to tell them "My knowledge comes more from listening than reading, but I will help where I can." She knew she might be a little out of her depths at the library, but it was good to get out of the inn. 

A small smile, perhaps her first one in weeks, formed on Dae's face at the sight of Lulani's enthusiam for... books. She followed the elf into the building, taking one last look out across the street. She took a deep breath, as if trying to capture some of the joy Lulani was feeling. Books. She shrugged, and her smile caved into a normal expression, not quite able to tap into the same emotion.

Dae pulled the hood of her cloak down and straightening the material across her shoulders so it covered most of the dirt and sweat on her travel weary clothes. She turned to approach the first Librarian who looked up to acknowledge their entrance. Her eyes friendly, she nodded, walked forward, and said "Can we get some help?" in Urzoa Common.

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free