Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae nodded again, feeling much like an urchin lining up for a bowl of soup at the poor house. It wouldn't be the first time. But, his eyes were kind, so she took another step towards the half-orc at the counter. 

"My companions and I are hoping to do some research on a few subjects. As you might guess, it is not only my first day in Baromenes, it also my first time inside such a magnificent library. Our subjects are a bit... sensitive in nature, but we would appreciate any help or direction you can give us on how to... look things up?" It was true. While Lulani and Damaia, particularly Lulani, were embracing the scene, Dae had no clue how to begin. 

"We may also have a question or two not contained in books... but perhaps a learned scholar might have an answer? Although, it's a bit hard to imagine a topic without a dedicated page or two on these shelves." She gave a deft gesture with one hand toward the nearest shelves, revealing rough working calluses on her palm.

In orc-ish, she adds, Aka'gora?It's as close as you can get to "please" in the orc language and is loosely translated as "to your honour".

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae nodded again, feeling much like an urchin lining up for a bowl of soup at the poor house. It wouldn't be the first time. But, his eyes were kind, so she took another step towards the half-orc at the counter. 

"My companions and I are hoping to do some research on a few subjects. As you might guess, it is not only my first day in Baromenes, it also my first time inside such a magnificent library. Our subjects are a bit... sensitive in nature, but we would appreciate any help or direction you can give us on how to... look things up?" It was true. While Lulani and Damaia, particularly Lulani, were embracing the scene, Dae had no clue how to begin. 

"We may also have a question or two not contained in books... but perhaps a learned scholar might have an answer? Although, it's a bit hard to imagine a topic without a dedicated page or two on these shelves." She gave deft gesture with one hand toward the nearest shelves, revealing rough working calluses on her palm.

In orc-ish, she adds, Aka'gora?It's as close as you can get to "please" in the orc language and is loosely translated as "to your honour".

OOC

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Dae nodded again, feeling much like an urchin lining up for a bowl of soup at the poor house. It wouldn't be the first time. But, his eyes were kind, so she took another step towards the half-orc. 

"We may also have a question or two not contained in books... but perhaps a learned scholar might have an answer? Although, it's a bit hard to imagine a topic without a dedicated page or two on these shelves." She gave deft gesture with one hand toward the nearest shelves, revealing rough working calluses on her palms.

OOC

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Dae nodded again, feeling much like an urchin lining up for a bowl of soup at the poor house. It wouldn't be the first time. But, his eyes were kind, so she took another step towards the half-orc. 

"We may also have a question or two not contained in books... but perhaps a learned scholar might have an answer? Although, it's a bit hard to imagine a topic without a dedicated page or two on these shelves." She gave deft gesture with one hand toward the nearest shelves, revealing rough working calluses.

OOC