Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

"For questions outside of books, my companions and... " Dae hesitated and glanced around, realizing Damaia and Lulani were already digging into the shelves. A shadow of embarrassment crossed her face. "I guess just me... would like to know when the next eclipse of the two moons will occur... exactly in these coming weeks. And, I suppose... is there any local significance to such an event?" 

Dae tried to remember where she was in the last eclipse. Playing on a back street of Anthropoi, through the darkness, a bowl with few coins at her feet. The street was empty, but she'd played as if in a full theatre. 

Bringing herself back to the moment, she continued, plunging right in. "I would also like to do some research on the Oracle Thiovanya... his life, alliances, death and prophecies... if you could direct me to the right shelf?"

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

"For questions outside of books, my companions and... " Dae hesitated and glanced around, realizing Damaia and Lulani were already digging into the shelves. A shadow of embarrassment crossed her face. "I guess just me... would like to know when the next eclipse of the two moons will occur... exactly in these coming weeks. And, I suppose... is there any local significance to such an event?" 

Dae tried to remember where she was in the last eclipse. Playing on a back street of Anthropoi, through the darkness, a bowl with few coins at her feet. The street was empty, but she'd played as if in a full theatre. 

Bring herself back to the moment, she continued, plunging right in. "I would also like to do some research on the Oracle Thiovanya... his life, alliances, death and prophecies... if you could direct me to the right shelf?"

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free