Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

As the dust Veroth blew off the tome settled on her, Dae couldn't help but say "No trouble, I am already full of dust... and worse than that, I'm afraid." She tucked her calloused hands back under her cloak. Dae then nodded at the given date of the next eclipse. Ten days then, give or take.

"Thank you, Veroth. I will find my friends. It seems they are much more comfortable amid the pages than I." Dae turned to go, to follow where the half-orc had pointed, but she hesitated and looked back.

"One more question? My knowledge is lacking on another topic. It will seem unrelated, I am sure, but I like to know how a story ends... what happened to Archon Thalysios, after the Battle of Eternal Fires? Did he rule long and die peacefully?"

There were so many pieces to the tale, and she was still so tired. In her mind, she was trying to write an epic saga, a poem, of Billie, Mags, Damaia and Lulani... all following the steps of Thalysios. Funny, I can't see myself in the story. She stifled a sigh, determined to hang on as long as she could be useful.

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 27/27 | Spells: 4/4, 1/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 1/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

As the dust Veroth blew off the tome settled on her, Dae couldn't help but say "No trouble, I am already full of dust... and worse than that, I'm afraid." She tucked her calloused hands back under her cloak. Dae then nodded at the given date of the next eclipse. Two weeks then, give or take.

"Thank you, Veroth. I will find my friends. It seems they are much more comfortable amid the pages than I." Dae turned to go, to follow where the half-orc had pointed, but she hesitated and looked back.

"One more question? My knowledge is lacking on another topic. It will seem unrelated, I am sure, but I like to know how a story ends... what happened to Archon Thalysios, after the Battle of Eternal Fires? Did he rule long and die peacefully?"

There were so many pieces to the tale, and she was still so tired. In her mind, she was trying to write an epic saga, a poem, of Billie, Mags, Damaia and Lulani... all following the steps of Thalysios. Funny, I can't see myself in the story. She stifled a sigh, determined to hang on as long as she could be useful.

OOC

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

As the dust Veroth blew off the tome settled on her, Dae couldn't help but say "No trouble, I am already full of dust... and worse than that, I'm afraid." She tucked her calloused hands back under her cloak. Dae then nodded at the given date of the next eclipse. Two weeks then, give or take.

There were so many pieces to the tale, and she was still so tired. In her mind, she was trying to write an epic tale, a poem, of Billie, Mags, Damaia and Lulani... all following the steps of Thalysios. Funny, I can't see myself in the story. She stifled a sigh, determined to hang on as long as she could be useful.

OOC