Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 9/27 | Spells: 2/4, 0/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 0/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae leaned heavily against the end of the row, quickly completing the retrieval and preparation of her shortbow with an arrow before responding. First, to Veroth, "No, not okay. We were just attacked. The fellow was masked and fled in that direction." She gestured with the notched arrow. "He is hurt... dangerous... does the library have some kind of security that could stop him?" 

Then, to Damaia, "I don't know. I found you first..." Dae looked around for any sign of Lulani, she listened carefully a moment, and then cried out again. "Lulani!"

OOC

Bonus action: n/a

Action: n/a

Movement: n/a

Main hand: free

Off hand: free

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 9/27 | Spells: 2/4, 0/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 0/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae leaned heavily against the end of the row, quickly completing the retrieval and preparation of her shortbow with an arrow before responding. First, to Veroth, "No, not okay. We were just attacked. The fellow was masked and fled in that direction." She gestured with the notched arrow. "He is hurt... dangerous... does the library have some kind of security that could stop him? " 

Then, to Damaia, "I don't know. I found you first..." Dae looked around for any sign of Lulani, she listened carefully a moment, and then cried out again. "Lulani!"

OOC

Bonus action: n/a

Action: n/a

Movement: n/a

Main hand: free

Off hand: free