Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 9/27 | Spells: 2/4, 0/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 0/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae was still hunched over, looking around, into the shadows. "Lulani... I'm glad you're unhurt. I... I am sorry. I think he was after me. It was just one masked attacker, he fled in that direction, but he was fast and... accurate. I can't remember his name, but I recognized his voice." Dae grimaced as she pulled herself erect. She probed at a deep cut on her side before pulling her cloak over to cover it.

"I've avoided port towns for so long. I thought... I'd hoped they had thought me dead, or didn't care, or somehow wouldn't recognize me. But, I guess I haven't changed that much..." She gave a sheepish smile that came no where near her eyes. "I shouldn't have gone into that inn. The sailors, the drinks they sent over... I convinced myself it was a coincidence, that I was seeing shadows in the daylight. Idiot."

She sighed, then went over to where the man's daggers were implanted into a bookshelf. She eyed them a moment and then pulled them free, tucking them into her belt. She reengaged the arrow on her shortbow, then turned to Damaia. "Thank you. You saved my life. I... I just don't want you to do it again."

"Both of you, and the others, you must not risk yourself, this *mission*, for me. I am not worth it. If it happens again, just let me go. I am grateful at least... that it seems they want to kill me."

OOC

She has retrieved the man's daggers and is maintaining a notched arrow on her shortbow.

Bonus action: n/a

Action: n/a

Movement: n/a

Main hand: shortbow

Off hand: shortbow

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 9/27 | Spells: 2/4, 0/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 0/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Dae was still hunched over, looking around, into the shadows. "Lulani... I'm glad you're unhurt. I... I am sorry. I think he was after me. It was just one masked attacker, he fled in that direction, but he was fast and... accurate. I can't remember his name, but I recognized his voice." Dae grimaced as she pulled herself erect. She probed at a deep cut on her side before pulling her cloak over to cover it.

"I've avoided port towns for so long. I thought... I'd hoped they had thought me dead, or didn't care, or somehow wouldn't recognize me. But, I guess I haven't changed that much..." She gave a sheepish smile that came no where near her eyes. "I shouldn't have gone into that inn. The sailors, the drinks they sent over... I convinced myself it was a coincidence, that I was seeing shadows in the daylight. Idiot."

She sighed, then went over to where the man's daggers were implanted into a bookshelf. She eyed them a moment and then pulled them free, tucking them into her belt. She then turned to Damaia. "Thank you. You saved my life. I... I just don't want you to do it again."

"Both of you, and the others, you must not risk yourself, this *mission*, for me. I am not worth it. If it happens again, just let me go. I am grateful at least... that it seems they want to kill me."

OOC

She has retrieved the man's daggers and is maintaining a notched arrow on her shortbow.

Main hand: shortbow

Off hand: shortbow

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Dae was still, hunched over, looking around, into the shadows. "Lulani... I'm glad you're unhurt. I... I am sorry. I think he was after me. It was just one masked attacker, he fled in that direction, but he was fast and... accurate. I can't remember his name, but I recognized his voice." Dae grimaced as she pulled herself erect. She probed at a deep cut on her side before pulling her cloak over to cover it.

She sighed, then went over to where the man's daggers were implanted into a bookshelf. She eyed them a moment and then pulled them free, tucking them into her belt. She then turned to Damaia. "Thank you. You saved my life. I... I just don't want you to do it again."

OOC

Main hand: free

Off hand: free