Edit History

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 9/27 | Spells: 2/4, 0/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 0/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Time was passing and with no further attack, it seemed safe. Dae relaxed her shortbow and took a steadying breath before responding. "Damaia... I... I know there's a prophecy, but just as we're supposed to go on after Serysh, if something happens to me, you must, you *will*, go on. I feel I am not as important as you all."

Dae took a moment to suffer the feeling of nausea that rose in her throat. With its passing, she pulled each dagger in turn out from her belt to examine it more closely. "Look here... poisoned. Damaia, did he strike you with one of them? Do you feel ok?"

With another look, she pointed out a small rune on each daggers. "And runes on each one... do they mean anything to either of you?"

OOC

Bonus action: n/a

Action: n/a

Movement: n/a

Main hand: dagger

Off hand: shortbow

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

AC: 13 | HP: 9/27 | Spells: 2/4, 0/2 | Sorrowful fate: 1/1 | Protection from good/evil 0/1 | Inspiration: 0/4 | Passive Perception: 14 | Condition: Normal

Time was passing and with no further attack, it seemed safe. Dae relaxed her shortbow and took a steadying breath before responding. "Damaia... I... I know there's a prophecy, but just as we're supposed to go on after Serysh, if something happens to me, you must, you *will*, go on. I feel I am not as important as you all."

Dae took a moment to suffer the feeling of nausea that rose in her throat. With it's passing, she pulled the each dagger in turn to examine it more closely. "Look here... poisoned. Damaia, did he strike you with one of them? Do you feel ok?"

With another look, she pointed out a small rune on each daggers. "And runes on each one... do they mean anything to either of you?"

OOC

ariel

ariel

Dae Dae

Time was passing and with no further attack, it seemed safe. Dae relaxed her shortbow and took a steadying before responding. "Damaia... I... I know there's a prophecy, but just as we're supposed to go on after Serysh, if something happens to me, you must, you *will*, go on. I feel I am not as important as you all."

Dae took a moment to suffer the feeling of nausea that rose in her throat. With it's passing, she pulled the each dagger in turn to examine it more closely. "Look here... poisoned. Damaia, did he strike you with one of them? Do you feel ok?"

OOC