Advertisement did not close on expected date

Llyarden

How do I get my game out of the advertisements list?  I don't want to make the game itself non-public because that would stop people who've already posted apps working on them, but I don't want any new people starting applications.  I'd assumed it would automatically get removed after the date it was supposed to expire on (23rd April - ie yesterday) but it seems to still be there.

EDIT: And...it just randomly changed to closed?  And as soon as I swapped it back so people could see it the ad reappeared.

EDIT 2: Okay I guess this is a bug report now, so for some more context - it was (and indeed still is) set to expire on 23rd April.  At somewhere between 1100 and about 1600 EST on 24th April, the game switched itself to Closed.  (Separately, I'm pretty sure I didn't have it as Closed when I opened the ad, I thought I'd set it to Read Only, but whatever).  Because I wanted people to still be able to participate without joining, I changed it back to Public, and the ad is once again back in the ad list - I didn't actually think to check whether it vanished while the game was Closed, but it was certainly still there after 23rd April.

Edited by Llyarden (see edit history)

@Llyarden - Split to a separate thread.

Part 1: Looks like a bug. The advertisement list shows anything where the close date is >= 1 day before today's date. It should just be >.

Part 2: The daily cleanup of open advertisements just occurred, which explains the automatic status change.