General Mod Inbox

Llyarden

This is not a Baldr thing per se, but I figure with the move to Baldr and everything changing I might as well ask about it now.

There have been a handful of occasions where I've wanted to get input from a mod on something that I also don't want to create a public thread about and...haven't really known exactly how to go about doing that.  So I've ended up just DMing a single mod on Discord or PMing them on MW, which probably isn't optimal since I have no way of knowing how busy a specific person might be at any the time, but it's the only way I can think of doing so short of...like, picking one of my own random posts and reporting it?  Which feels even less like a good idea.  I guess maybe making a private thread, but I'm always worried with those that I'm going to mess it up and not make it private and there still isn't really a good spot to put such a thread.

So what would be the right way of putting a question to mods that I don't want to put publicly?  Like, is there some 'moderator inbox' that all the mods can see or something?

Edited by Llyarden (see edit history)