Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

@TiffanyKorta, what would I need to roll to have Ginny and her team do a scan on the unknown vessel? I'm assuming that the engineering team would all use tricorders that would be remotely patched into the ship's computers. Would that be Engineering (5) + Reason (12) = 17 or less for this task? I don't believe that any of her Focuses apply here. What is the Difficulty here? Is this an Extended Task? Would she get any Assists from her engineers? Would the Franklin's computers provide any additional d20 dice rolls? I don't think I will use any Momentum for now, nor will I use her "Spirit of Discovery" Talent to generate any.

artsmythe

artsmythe

@TiffanyKorta, what would I need to have Ginny and her team to do a scan on the unknown vessel? I'm assuming that the engineering team would all use tricorders that would be patched into the ship's computers. Would that be Engineering (5) + Reason (12) = 17 or less for this task? I don't believe that any of her Focuses apply here. What is the Difficulty here? Is this an Extended Task? Would she get any Assists from her engineers? Would the Franklin's computers provide any additional d20 dice rolls? I don't think I will use any Momentum for now, nor will I use her "Spirit of Discovery" Talent to generate any.