Characteristics

Name: Elincia?

Race: Half-Elf

Class: Swashbuckler

Archetypes: None

Multiclassing: Standard

Role: Melee Combatant

Physical Description

I have short white hair. My eyes are greenish-grey, although my left eye is noticeably lighter than my right eye. Were they always this way? When I speak, my voice is a sweet soft pitch. But I don't think it sounds like me. My speech should sound more silvery and crisp. I usually walk with elegance. This is unnatural for me, and I occasionally revert to a more common and confident gait. When I do this, it's as though my movements are self-assured and with purpose. I usually wield weapons gracefully, but when my partner is skilled, my movements have more daring and flair. I pace when I'm thinking about a lot of things or listening to a group of people.

Personality

I'm usually upbeat, often finding others to talk to. However, I can be quiet and contemplative too. I am affable, yet solitary. I can be conceited yet empathetic. A lot of the time, I don't respond to my own name. I do not like to plan, but I will follow one if the situation arises.  I sometimes fake my emotions. When there is nothing to do, I stare at the birds, imagining what it would be like to have wings.

Dream

I find myself in a city-sized cemetery floating in the darkness. Bones rise and form the skeleton of an unrecognizable creature. It calls out "Elincia". I don't know if that's my name or someone else's. The voice fades from existence. There is a terrible screech as a wave of teeth and bones wash everything away. And then there is silence. I'm furiously running from something chasing me. A three-headed being looks down upon me from the sky, with one face scowling, one crying, and one smiling. It calls out "Elincia". I'm certain it's calling out to me, but it doesn't feel right. My skin tears from my muscle, forming a swirl of a face in front of me. Is that me? Or somebody else? The mouth opens. A haunting chorus of laughter erupts forth, cackles turning into streams of light. I can feel my eyes pulling themselves from my body, moving towards a collection of colors I cannot look away from. My hometown is burning, absolutely orange with smoke and flame. I can't help but feel shame as loved ones turn away from me. A devilish form calls out to me, but I cannot make out the word. It laughs before being consumed in brimstone.

Edited by Brian Skies (see edit history)

Everything looks good.  I will tag your application as "Reviewed".  Feel free to make adjustments as you wish and stay tuned for potential writing prompts in the near future.