Tabitha Denari - A Mother Scorned

Malkavian Grin

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

A mother grows worried and joins a mob of villagers to find her missing son. Deep in the ground beneath a castle she finds him, alive. The two even help face down a chaos lord! But a young curiosity is his undoing and a now bereft mother flees, without even a proper burial.

The death of Alphonse breaks Tabitha. She nearly lets herself be killed from inaction. On that boat, her son's body lying under rubble and lava back on an evil isle, Tabitha snaps. Gone is the light in her eyes, replaced by the glint of primal instinct. A killer is born as a future dies; how many more must die to bring balance?

"Wildling" Tabitha Denari Jeweler Neutral Warrior
Speed 30' Init. +1 AC 11 HP 10/10 EXP 0

Lucky Sign
Resist temptation (+1 Will Saves)
Language(s)
Common

STR 10  (+0) PRS 6   (-1)  
  AGL 14 (+1) INT 12 (+0)  
  STM 10 (+0) LCK 10 (+0)  

Level Attack/Deed Die Crit Die/Table Threat Action Die Ref Fort Will
1 +d3 1d12/III 19-20 1d20 +2 +1 +0

Weapon To Hit Damage Notes
Dagger +0 1d4 A mean-looking kitchen knife

Worn/Used Gear Equipment Money

Dagger

Tattered dress with furred-cloak

Worn soft-leather boots

Hemp rope, 50'

36 copper coins

7 silver coins

7 gold coin

Gem (20 gold coins)

that is a very nice character sheet. I can not figure out how to do that even copying and pasting does not make it where I can edit. I am posting from work so I do not have time to fiddle with it during the day. Hopefully I can get me a home computer in the future and mess around with this new site. Good job on the sheet. 

@Excior Thank you very much. It could have been so much nicer if the more advanced CSS styling I was trying to use was allowed. Oh well.

Let me see what I can do about code; I could probably just give you the source to edit.

EDIT: So, I hit clone and it makes a perfect copy. Just do that, hit source, copy the code, then go paste it in a new thread. It SHOULD come out correctly if you use the source directly and don't let the editor try to reinterpret it.

6 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

@Excior Thank you very much. It could have been so much nicer if the more advanced CSS styling I was trying to use was allowed. Oh well.

Let me see what I can do about code; I could probably just give you the source to edit.

EDIT: So, I hit clone and it makes a perfect copy. Just do that, hit source, copy the code, then go paste it in a new thread. It SHOULD come out correctly if you use the source directly and don't let the editor try to reinterpret it.

it did not work I copied the source code and pasted it in a new thread and hit post 

The character sheet is looking pretty good. Your REF save should take your agility into account, so it should be +2.

Hopefully, you can find a weapon better than that carving knife.

1 hour ago, cailano said:

The character sheet is looking pretty good. Your REF save should take your agility into account, so it should be +2.

Hopefully, you can find a weapon better than that carving knife.

Whoops! Good catch. I caught the will save shenanigans (I have a +1 and -1, so a 0...) but not the reflex. Seems like that character generator gets some details wrong, which I think I'm finally done correcting?