Pakk84

Horas.jpg.4430a2df2df88d723a6243b27eb4647a.jpg

Name: Horas MacCoinnich

Race: Human

Class: Ranger

Archetypes: Guide

Multiclassing: Standard

Appearance

Red, Long, wavy hair slightly covers Horas' barely tanned, thin face. He has deep emerald eyes that ussually look at things intensely as trying to absorb everything in his sorroundings.
His face is covered by a short beard that matches his hair. The beard very conviniently hides a scar in his left cheek, which he has no recollection of how he got.

As he moves he does it economically, keeping still and motionless unless there is a reason for it. This makes him look awkwardin many social interactions, but it is a habit  very useful while scouting, sneaking or tracking in the wilderness. 

Personality

Horas does not talk a lot, but when he does he is veery frank and open, trying all his best to make sure he delivers the exact message he want to. This trait can be difficult for most people more accostumed to convoluted conversations and double meanings. The reason for this way of behaving is due to his lack of confidence in dealing with other people, as he tried to convey the information the best way he can therefore removing it from any unnecessary bits the best he can.

There's something seductive about Horas, perhaps it's his good will or perhaps it's simply his attitude. But nonetheless, people tend to like him, while commending him for his deeds.

Dream

The most vivid thing Horas remembers is the rain falling down. He can feel the drops hitting his cloack as he walks down a narrow path though what it looks it is an endless forest. The time of the day is uncertain since the dark clouds and the heavy rain dims the light to look almost as it's the last hour of the day, but Horas can't tell.

He sees himself walking by the side of another man, bigger and stronger than himself, but the face of the man is always fuzzy. He seems to be leading the way towards somewhere important, and Horas feels the place they're heading is familiar.

The rain soaks the cloths of the young man and he feels the cold in his pale skin. The wind starts to blow stronger; the drops of rain hits the face of the young man, getting in his eyes. He feels weak and as the path slowly goes up and up Horas starts to fall behind the other man.

The mud on the road becomes slippery and each step seems more and more difficult to take. He tries to keep up with the other man, but as the path climbs up he slips and feels even smaller and weaker. Does not matter how hard he tries the man stays in front of him and he never manages to get by his side. 

At some point the path is so steep than more than walking Horas almost climbs with arms and legs in the mud. Horas feels he's at his weakest and as he cries for help the man turns to help him. The picture of mud and puddles where his hands are buried is replaced by a big, enourmous hand offering to help. As he holds the man's hand he realises that the man's hand is not huge, but his hand is the hand of a little kid.
As Horas looks up to see the face of the man, he always awakes. 

rogue2.jpg.af4c9601e6b07e92d1200e3ddc388724.jpg

Edited by Pakk84 (see edit history)

Just one thing I noticed... The 'Point Blank Shot' feat doesn't exist, per the EITR rules that we're using.  Instead, you can jump straight to taking 'Precise Shot', which I see you took anyway.  You'll just need to erase PBshot from your sheet. Unlike some other feats changed by EITR... that one's not a free one, but rather, it just disappears from the game.    

I presume then that Dodge is the other of your two available Feats at 1st level?  It probably just needs to move into the spot where PB shot is now. 

Everything else looks good.  Fix that and I'll mark your app as 'Reviewed'.  Feel free to make adjustments, just let me know of anything major.  I may add a writing prompt later on.       

I do have a PDF version of the elephant in the room but apparently it is outdated. Corrected the feats with the online link instead 🙂

Otherwise I'm good. Not sure if I can start writting in the IC.

Perfect.  Everything else seems to check out.

Just FYI.  Per the EITR rules, deadly aim, power attack and combat expertise are all automatically permitted for everyone to use.  Some people like to write them on their sheet for references sake but you don't have to.  

You can participate in the ic chat. 

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)