HIT POINTS OMENS GOT BETTER
1 / 1 2 / D2 0 time(s)
ADDITIONAL NOTES
  • Carrying Capacity: 8
  • Illiterate?
  • Ability Modifiers: +0
  • Miscellaneous Notes: None
WEAPONS ARMOR
  • A short sword, an arming sword, weary and old. What was once a brilliant crimson has rusted away and crept up the hilt, sorrow clinging to its wire-thin keenness.
    • 1D4
    • Common
  • A staff—knotted oak adorned with nothing. Used, it seems, to prod and poke at writhing things, to ease the weight of patient-lined pews, a prop unlock the cages of complaint.
    • 1D4
    • Also common
  • Tattered robes woven a long time ago and stained with something brown and wet. It's clasped shut with oxidized hooks. It enrobes the wearer with gloom.
    • Tier 0
    • Even more common
EQUIPMENT & GEAR MONEY & VALUABLES
  • Ash cakes, charred and crumbling. Two days of grim sustenance, tasting of blackened bone and smoke.
  • An oil lantern of peculiar confection, its withins pulsing like a heart. Six hours till dark claims it.
    • Six hours worth of light.
  • A threadbare blanket, moth-holes its tattered wounds. Veteran hands stitched this grim shroud together.
  • Two heavy, blackened metal hooks. They are bent by dragging untold tonnage into a lightless pit someplace, with no floor and no end.
  • A well-worn, weighty cleaver, secrets crusted into its edge; four folks became one, as the tale oft goes.
  • A medicine box of cloth and wood, containing false promise. It houses poultices to staunch bleeding; balms to suture rent flesh and scarred brains. Use well, it's power is not endless.
    • Can stop bleeding and infection; heals 1D6 hit points.
    • Four uses remaining.
  • A rusted file with countless notches, each a ragged scar telling of a use beyond its intended purpose.
  • Hempen rope, coiled and strained.
    • About thirty feet of it.
  • A tool chest, old and heavy, of beaten iron. Within: nails to pin them down; a mallet to pop bone in place, or out; a hacksaw, cold and cruel; tongs to grasp the fleeing.
    • Contains ten iron nails, a mallet, a small hacksaw, and some tongs.
  • Some torches wrapped in cauterized fabric, twisted and bound, soon to be smouldering.
  • Salt, with tears soon to match.
  • Two bulging burlap sacks.
    • Will hold ten normal sized items.
    • Counts as one item each.
  • Scissors with a feeble hinge and cracked edge, fit to cut hair and more. Each snip is something undone.
  • A couple of sharp needles, to pierce the veil.
  • A leather waterskin, four days to drown in.
    • Contains four days worth of water.
  • Pocket Ledger130 ‣ Starting Silver

-04 ‣ Blanket = 126 silver pieces remaining
    -09 ‣ Large Iron Hook = 117 silver pieces remaining
    -09 ‣ Large Iron Hook = 108 silver pieces remaining
    -15 ‣ Meat Cleaver = 93 silver pieces remaining
    -15 ‣ Medicine Box = 78 silver pieces remaining
    -10 ‣ Metal File = 68 silver pieces remaining
    -6 ‣ Mirror = 62 silver pieces remaining
    -4 ‣ Rope = 58 silver pieces remaining
    -20 ‣ Toolbox = 38 silver pieces remaining
    -2 ‣ Torch = 36 silver pieces remaining
    -2 ‣ Torch = 34 silver pieces remaining
    -3 ‣ Salt = 31 silver pieces remaining
    -3 ‣ Sack = 28 silver pieces remaining
    -3 ‣ Sack = 25 silver pieces remaining
    -9 ‣ Scissors = 16 silver pieces remaining
    -3 ‣ Sharp Needle = 13 silver pieces remaining
    -3 ‣ Sharp Needle = 10 silver pieces remaining
    -5 ‣ Staff = 5 silver pieces remaining
    ; the cover stained with essence best left unnamed, bespeaking blasphemous recompense for service rendered. Scrawled notes etched along margins declaring bargains and pacts fulfilled. No auditor shall ever pore over these entries.
  • Five pieces of old silver bearing the mark of moonless nights.
  • A horse all ribs and rage with a scream for a whinny. Don't look it in its mouth.
UNHEROIC FEATS
  • Butcher
    • DR 12 [Agility Test]: Any ally that dies near you instead becomes broken as you attempt a rapid, life saving surgery. Should the person still die, you may make 1D4 rations out of the corpse.
SKILLS
  • Skill name
    • Category
    • Effect(s)
POWERS [Start: 1]
  • Scroll of UNMET FATE
    • Awaken a creature dead but seven days, and terrible truths emerge from nightmare's depths...
Edited by Choomie (see edit history)
Name
Silver
2d6*10 1,2
Days Worth of Food
1d4 2
Type of Food
1d6 4
To Hold
1d12 12
To Aid
1d12 3
To Maintain
1d12 2
Weapon
1d10 3
Armor
1d4 1
Agility
3d6 2,4,4
Presence
drop(4d6,lowest,1) 5,1,3,4
Strength
3d6 6,2,1
Toughness
drop(4d6,lowest,1) 3,6,2,3
Hit Points
1d8+12 1
Terrible Traits
2d20 5,18
Broken Body
1d20 20
Bad Habit
3d10 6,6,6
Troubling Tale
1d20 3
Omens
1d2 2
Random, Sacred Scroll
1d10 5
Daily Powers to Start
1d4 1

Love, love, love the flavor you've got going! Great stuff, as always, Choomie.

Can you post a list of purchases please?

Can you please list your Omens as 2 / d2? You roll daily for how many you get, so we need to know that die conveniently.

Since you start with a scroll, you'll roll d4+Presence daily for how many you get. Please add a spot (maybe in the Powers header?) that lists how many you currently have.

This seems to be a common mistake, but your HP is what you roll +Toughness bonus not what you rolled. So your HP is just 1. I know, that one hurts.

2 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Love, love, love the flavor you've got going! Great stuff, as always, Choomie.

Can you post a list of purchases please?

Can you please list your Omens as 2 / d2? You roll daily for how many you get, so we need to know that die conveniently.

Since you start with a scroll, you'll roll d4+Presence daily for how many you get. Please add a spot (maybe in the Powers header?) that lists how many you currently have.

This seems to be a common mistake, but your HP is what you roll +Toughness bonus not what you rolled. So your HP is just 1. I know, that one hurts.

Thank you so much for the swift feedback! I really appreciate it a lot. I went ahead and made the mechanical corrections to the sheet, please let me know when convenient if I did anything incorrectly. I added a ledger as an ooc message under "MONEY & VALUABLES" and gave it a little flavor description.

No worries! I have a lot of free time lately and kind of obsessively refresh the home page for updates LOL. Sorry if I ever seem like a hovering buzzard.

Everything looks like it checks out. Thank you!

I guess the only other thing I could ask is if you could label what items are in a sack (and which sack), so we can easily glance and see what your carrying capacity looks like (nested bulleted items)?

2 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

@Choomie You start out Literate; only certain Classes start Illiterate.

Looks like you're set except for the decision on the background and listing what items are held in which place. Once we square that away I can mark you as complete.

Hello, I made the change and noted that he is Literate. I will get the items organized shortly. I'm not sure what the background decision is. Currently I see you had posted here, but the contents seem to be private and I'm not able to see them. I apologize if this is an error on my end.

Hey, I'm sorry to do this. Would it be alright if I could just be a reader for this game? I had a work meeting today and I am going to be really busy for good while. I won't really be able to participate but I'd love to still see the experience and support the game.