Player Character Selection

Whitleyrr

Hey everybody - I am moved by the quality of the applications for this game. I think with any of you we’d be able to co-write an amazing story. So first I want to take this moment to thank you for the hard work, effort, and time you put into creating these wonderful characters. I appreciate it, and I promise to reciprocate in crafting the game for you to play.

That being said, I do have to choose players, and this was an agonizing decision. Thanks for making it hard! If your character is not chosen, hang onto that character, because in the event someone needs to drop put of the game, you’d be first on my contact list for replacements. So, without further ado, I’d like to welcome the following characters to WHEN OUR MORTAL BODIES LIE IN DEATH:

Cordelia Nightshade, Half-Elven Bard

Jozelle the Nocturne, Human Rogue/Monk

Alyssia, Half-Elven Paladin of Mosheach

Drench, Half-Orc Rogue

Dalin Ghillison of the White Bear, Dwarven Barbarian

Alban Stuart, Human Sorcerer

Each of you will be getting a private thread in the OOC Chat topic. That will just for you and me, so any kind of character planning or questions that you don’t want others to see can go there. Otherwise it can go in this general thread. Also feel free to finish up your character sheets now. There were some questions about magic item purchases - please look up and use the very helpful list “Sane Magical Item Prices” for 5e. The first link you come to should take to a google drive doc that has the very sharp looking list.

I plan on posting the opening to the Prologue either tonight or tomorrow. Please read and observe the IC posting conventions, and pick a color for your dialogue (Don’t pick the same color as another.) Once the Prologue goes up, feel free to begin posting and interacting with each other. Basic IC posting expectations are once per weekday and once per weekend, but that is by no means a limit! Feel free to engage in dialogue with each other back and forth all you want. Remember, good writing is what we’re after here!

Congratulations again to the chose players, and thank you especially to those not chosen. You made my choice very difficult! I look forward to gaming with you sometime else in the future.