General OOC Thread

Whitleyrr

Again, my apologies for my slow posting this week. I had a hire fall through and had to scramble to enact a “plan b,” I had a large funeral of a prominent community member, and one of my closest friends lies in great weakness in the hospital fighting cancer. It’s been a week!

Like others have said, take the time you need. Real life should always come first.

On my end, started a new job recently, and closing in on a new home. I bring it up since I should be able to still post, just might be a an extra day or so from how I have been posting.

Blue pill all the way. Just want to be happy.

Also sorry, Alban wasn't meant to be that objectifying with his "this", just dramatic. though split from the humble woman I can see it reading more like that, and perhaps that's just even more appropriate. He unconsciously categorises people into tools even when not trying to. What a dick.

Edited by PureChance (see edit history)

Haha! Dalin doesn't really get her nose out of joint for such things... water off a dwarf's back and all that! She does find it amusing to think Alban might expect her meager surivival skills to help catch Vadim or a band of ghouls. He probably believes in her more that she believes in herself. :)