General OOC Thread

Whitleyrr

Just a note to say I’m still here! Been absolutely slammed at work and in my home life (kids sports for the spring have started and for the first time both of my kids wanted to play something so two sets of practices and games have left me with little free time). I’ll try to get a post up this weekend because next week will not be any slower. The week after that should be a little bit better. I apologize!

• 2 weeks later...

That's fine, happens in PbP: you kept us informed and most importantly came back! With a great cinematic fight scene too.

Quick question about the scene, clearly we're not in "initiative" as it were, are you happy/looking for us to narrate our actions on the combat? If there are specific attacks (mostly thinking spell casters and area of effect spells) you you want us to roll any dice, or will you just add narrative consequences?

I'm assuming any interactions with the vile Vadim will be adjudicated by yourself obviously

Yes, just glad you are back! :)

Also, wondering if Vadim seems to have any kind of personal guard? Or, is he singularly flying and moving alone across groups?

My hope is that it’s not initiative time. :) your characters are not soldiers. You must get to the root of the problem and let the grunts do the dying as it were.

8 hours ago, ariel said:

Yes, just glad you are back! :)

Also, wondering if Vadim seems to have any kind of personal guard? Or, is he singularly flying and moving alone across groups?

He does not seem to have a guard at the moment, but it is clear for the time being that he is in charge.

On 3/10/2024 at 4:12 AM, PureChance said:

That's fine, happens in PbP: you kept us informed and most importantly came back! With a great cinematic fight scene too.

Quick question about the scene, clearly we're not in "initiative" as it were, are you happy/looking for us to narrate our actions on the combat? If there are specific attacks (mostly thinking spell casters and area of effect spells) you you want us to roll any dice, or will you just add narrative consequences?

I'm assuming any interactions with the vile Vadim will be adjudicated by yourself obviously

Correct, not in initiative yet. While the battle is raging, the object of your quest lies within the portal…

• 3 weeks later...

They did say this was a busy time - hopefully we'll see the climax of this arc through at least! Keen to see (fingers crossed) some comeuppance.

Didn't want to post too much, because having long conversations would detract I think from the immediacy and danger of the melee

Hey guys - yes still here! But, as noted, this is a super busy time for me. Every time I think I see the light of day, something else happens. All will be well, and I hope you'll stick with me. I probably have at least one more week of radio silence here unfortunately.