Add New Sheet issue

I am getting the below error message when I try to add a new sheet to the Iluk-Zhet game thread run by Paladinred. I had waited a few days before trying to add it again, with the same error.

image.png.52f86528b6ad0a1e4e8bfa6b02caa150.png

I cannot create a sheet by going to templates, or when I try to "create sheet" I can put a name, but place "Select a Sheet Template" does nothing. Clicking Create Sheet on the pop up says, I must choose a template.

Going Directly to templates and trying to manually select dnd5e for example stays at Loading and does not progress. I have tried this on both Firefox and Chrome.

image.png.d901958902c790ee8e09c55a4c916158.png

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)

It looks like your email addresses on OGMW and Baldr didn't match, so the Baldr viewer couldn't figure out who you are. I've fixed Baldr to match OGMW, so you'll need to use the gmail account to log into Baldr from here out.

@Eric FYI, every time I log out and try to log back in. I get incorrect username/password. I CAN reset my password and upon doing so, logs me in, but as soon as I hit log out. Log In with my new password. I am locked out again and have to wait 15 minutes. Even after waiting 15 minutes and logging in again, it locks me out again. So after this last password reset.

After trial and error. I was able to resolve it by doing the password reset process. After I reset my password, I went into settings and changed my password again. It was then I was able to log out/sign in with the new password.

On 5/18/2023 at 8:42 PM, Eric said:

Fixed!

@Eric

So, I am unable to add a sheet once again. I tried logging out and back in. Using my gmail. I tried it on two different games to make sure. While the one I did that initial day worked. I can still create sheets.

Second URL
Third URL

image.png.5d3ddead5ceac1a5d961a74c869236f5.png