Interlude 2: Fall 2947 T.A. - Winter 2947 T.A.

rogueblade0729

2NWcQT9m.jpg

Prudence Whitfoot (Hobbit Treasure Hunter 1)

AC: 15 | HP: 17/17| Initiative: +4 | Passive Perception: 15 | Insight: 13 | Investigation: 12 | Speed: 25 ft

"Don't be hasty, I just don't want folks saying anything amiss about you givin' me one of them elf-magic sticks," Prudence says after a thought. "That walking stick could be useful indeed where I'm headed, and I'll let you know if I sense any magic from it as I go," she finally says having decided to gamble on the unbelievable.

Music: Nice Rest in Staddle - LOTRO

Bree - Fall 2947 T.A.

greatsmial.PNG.e69ba6f5351a7dfac075bb811a783d90.PNG albert.PNG.f673975b75d41eb0bb174cd4a159e18a.PNG

"Very well, then!" Albert Undertree ordered a hobbit-sized mug of ale for the both of them to settle the agreement. Within a day, Prudence would find delivered to her a fine walking stick, carved out of impossibly smooth wood with a steel capon the head. Upon the cap was engraved a single rune, though she nor Albert were able to identify what it actually was.

il_fullxfull.4405486648_h6ze.jpg

Regardless, whenever Prudence carried this stick with her for long trips, she would feel as if the miles passed just a little easier, and her mind remained just a little clearer as she determined where the best paths to walk.

@Grendel

Edited by rogueblade0729 (see edit history)