Kaida Reombath Attor, "The Little Dragon of Quiet Poison" and the "Foul Shadow of Baator"

Ryfte

Posted (edited)

@Michael I finally remembered where I had seen the feat that did what I wanted...

Unarmed Training (discipline)

You gain proficiency with the blade boot, brass knuckles, cestus, dan bong, emei piercer, gauntlet, katar, knuckle axe, punching dagger, rope gauntlet, sap, scizore, spiked gauntlet, and tekko-kagi, and may treat these and any natural attacks you possess (except when using them as part of a full natural attack) as an unarmed strike for the purpose of how much damage they deal and interactions with abilities which require an unarmed strike; when using any of these weapons as an unarmed strike, it uses your unarmed strike’s critical multiplier, even if it would normally be higher.

Its actually from the Spheres of Might for Pathfinder 1e. The core piece I'm interested in is, "... and may treat these and any natural attack you possess as an unarmed strike for the purpose of how much damage they deal and interactions with abilities which require an unarmed strike..." so that she can just use her tail sting as such. That frees it up to be used as an unarmed strike in every way as any normal, non-natural weapon, would be and I don't have to worry about any odd natural attack / weapon attack wording. In fact, I don't care about any of the other weapons in the feat at all, just the ability to use natural weapons as unarmed strikes (thus making them a "standard" weapon). That single feat cleans up all the 3.5 mess trying to adapt her tail sting to normal attacks has. 😁

Edit: Also, heh. If allowed I'd like to swap out her Detect Good 1st lesser ability for a Detect Poison 0th ability as a specific Scent 30' ability instead. Literally allowing her to "sniff out" poisons instead. Going with her poison theme idea even more, heh. That work?

Edited by Ryfte (see edit history)