Edit History

Thot

Thot

@coreal

I am now decently satisfied with the app as it stands, and would welcome some feedback when possible for you, please.

Thanks a lot !

EDIT: depending on your feedback, there are two things that I am considering changing / defining further. His Sire (its character / influence / etc) either positively or negatively (Loathsome Regnant ?), and his mortal family (I could see him looking after them in secret, for instance). Do you have any preference / ideas, perhaps ?

EDIT 2 : I am also considering giving him ties with the Sabbat from his attempts at finding a teacher for Temporis (Sleeping with the Enemy ?), and also perhaps receiving some heat from his Clan in a Camarilla City (Expendable ?).

That should give you plenty of hooks in the character in my opinion 🙂

Thot

Thot

@coreal

I am now decently satisfied with the app as it stands, and would welcome some feedback when possible for you, please.

Thanks a lot !

EDIT: depending on your feedback, there are two things that I am considering changing / defining further. His Sire (its character / influence / etc) either positively or negatively (Loathsome Regnant ?), and his mortal family (I could see him looking after them in secret, for instance). Do you have any preference / ideas, perhaps ?

EDIT 2 : I am also considering giving him ties with the Sabbat from his attempts at finding a teacher for Temporis (Sleeping with the Enemy ?), and also perhaps receiving some heat from his Clan in a Camarilla City (Expendable ?).

That should give you plenty of hooks in the character in my opinion.

Thot

Thot

@coreal

Thanks a lot !

EDIT: depending on your feedback, there are two things that I am considering changing / defining further. His Sire (its character / influence / etc), and his mortal family. Do you have any preference, perhaps ?

Thot

Thot

@coreal

Thanks a lot !

EDIT: depending on your feedback, there are two things that I am considering changing / defininf further. His Sire (its character / influence / etc), and his mortal family. Do you have any preference, perhaps ?

Thot

Thot

@coreal

Thanks a lot !