By Claw and Bone - Group 2 OOC

Sorry about the radio silence. A funeral then the holiday weekend, then getting the backyard ready for summer and a bunch of kids chomping at the bit for our pool..... Been distracting and busy.

Going to work on an intro right now 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I just realized that Lyrical has a larger-than-normal pool of Omens because of her blessing and could spend them (in some cases) to prevent fumbles or misses on behalf of her party members here, haha. Otherwise, she's just hoarding them herself 😄

@Fletcher Yeah, I'll allow some retconning of events if people want to spend Omens on other characters. We'll try to limit that to just one post worth of actions, though, so I don't go crazy from time dilation haha!

And based on those rolls, it looks like you got your wish; Madam is safe for now, because you are now the target 😉

• 2 weeks later...

@Malkavian Grin hey, you know what? Grin does have armor. I just remembered looking over his character sheet. He has leather armor. It's listed in his equipment list. For some reason I didn't put it in the armor slot. No biggie. Just for future reference. I'll fix his sheet.

7 hours ago, GaryD20 said:

@Malkavian Grin hey, you know what? Grin does have armor. I just remembered looking over his character sheet. He has leather armor. It's listed in his equipment list. For some reason I didn't put it in the armor slot. No biggie. Just for future reference. I'll fix his sheet.

Oh, okay. I admittedly didn't scroll to your purchases when I checked--I only looked at the top section.