OOC

Michael

17 hours ago, Roughtrade said:

According to the Savage Species, Succubus get telepathy at 2nd level.
I think we all do.

I don't, I put it quite late. Looking at other fiend progressions, there isn't a lot to go on, but it varies: Succubi and Hamatulas (Hamatulae?) get it at L2, Vrocks get it at L3, and Kytons and Imps don't get it at all. Possibly my L11 was too conservative, mind you.

12 hours ago, TheFred said:

I don't, I put it quite late. Looking at other fiend progressions, there isn't a lot to go on, but it varies: Succubi and Hamatulas (Hamatulae?) get it at L2, Vrocks get it at L3, and Kytons and Imps don't get it at all. Possibly my L11 was too conservative, mind you.

Feel free to move it down to 2, I have no problem with you guys chatting in each other's heads. Think about how much more of Molgrug there would be to give!

Do any of us understand the glyphs...if so speak up..

Would be a blast if it leads out of the Eberron spheres and we are the only creatures this side of the fence capable of going back and forth ... That would be a world dominating opportunity.

Lastly I am going to give anyone who may have a private email from the DM time to reply ...otherwise the Marilith will give in to her nature and dive on through the Portal.

38 minutes ago, W0LF said:

Apologies, I’ve had some RL issues arise. I’ll be back on tomorrow

No worries mate, as I mentioned above my online time for the next month is spotty.

There's not much more for the DM to add until you guys go through the portal, but there's no rush.

I apologize if I messed up some plans by throwing off the disguise - to tell the truth, I'd just shapeshifted for fun and to decide on what his human shape looked like.

I'm fine with editing so Brandisher is still human when he goes in.