OOC

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

Did we say to move Telepathy down to L2 by the way? Mine is still at L11. L11 will have an odd gap if I move it might you so I might end up redoing the whole thing... 😕

12 hours ago, TheFred said:

Did we say to move Telepathy down to L2 by the way? Mine is still at L11. L11 will have an odd gap if I move it might you so I might end up redoing the whole thing... 😕

Pretty sure we moved it down, everyone is using it. With a language barrier it looks good to me at 2

My mother turns 90 on the 19th of this month
She is coming out on Saturday the 16th and staying through Friday the 22nd.

Half my family is coming, they are going to be at a Abnb and I will be escaping at night to quiet.  
Still, it is rather likely to have an impact on my posting rate.  

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, TheFred said:

If Carmine wants to give Molgrug some head pats he's going to get electrocuted in return.

I will be out for the rest of the day. Michael can roll the Saves if he would like.

I apologise for being absent recently, but really I think it's time I bow out of the game for good.

I wanted to try my best to stay with it because I liked the concept so much, and because I've really enjoyed our interactions, but it's gotten harder and harder to have the bandwidth to participate.

I hope my jumping in and out haven't dragged you down too much, and I hope you have a lot of fun going forward.

Maybe we'll see each other in another game.

8 hours ago, Enkhoffer said:

I apologise for being absent recently, but really I think it's time I bow out of the game for good.

I wanted to try my best to stay with it because I liked the concept so much, and because I've really enjoyed our interactions, but it's gotten harder and harder to have the bandwidth to participate.

I hope my jumping in and out haven't dragged you down too much, and I hope you have a lot of fun going forward.

Maybe we'll see each other in another game.

Alrighty, thanks for playing.

I will keep the character as an NPC if that is OK, as back up firepower when needed.

As much as I’m fully expecting some magical shenanigans or whatever, I’m a bit amazed that these supposedly super-powerful arrogant fiends are scared of a guy who’s so old he can’t move. If he’s powerful enough to stop us just snatching the crystal off him, why doesn’t he just go get that sceptre himself? And if he does have some fight in him, we can just push him over or turn him upside down or something and leave him there, see how he likes that!

If neither Kerapsis or any one else is going to try and grab the gem ........then just say so please and Nizell will come back disgusted. A large part of her wants to see if she can steal magic from him.

2 hours ago, TheFred said:

I’m a bit amazed that these supposedly super-powerful arrogant fiends are scared

Scared would be the person who keeps asking someone else to touch it.

Carmine feels there are easier ways to obtain our goal. But go ahead and touch it. If you survive, maybe you get more head pats.

If Molly isn't scared, that is.

21 hours ago, Roughtrade said:

Scared would be the person who keeps asking someone else to touch it.

Well come on, what do you have minions for if not to fetch things for you? 🤨