OOC

Michael

3 hours ago, TheFred said:

oh, six or seven Schodoffs in magnitude

How much is a Schodoff?

And, did you pull that from Ghostbusters?

I've used the Voight-Kampff test in games before.

And is Mol doing something or just talking about doing something? Because it feels like Michael is threatening to have Syn's hand turn on everyone. And Synner isn't waiting around to find out how much further the curse is going to progress.

@Roughtrade I think I posted about the time you asked this.

I suggest we have moved on and are now in the room with the lich talking.

If you start IC discussing meta-archanics (magical metaphysics?) Nizell will put some friendly arms about you and usher you into the Lichs room

Lets get the DM's meta plot moving .....

Out of Character, if Mol has a spell slot with Remove Curse, there are probably better uses. If it is only useable for Remove Curse then it isn't like we are going to run across lots of curses. We hope.

And, it would be fair to give Mol a chance to put Shil in a position where she owes him a favor. That is the only real coin of the realm in Hell. If @TheFred wants to do something before we give the Frozen Throne a chance, I would not want to take that away from him. Our hours seem to be offset, so I think he posts around 3am my time. I'll check in on things in the morning.

I don't see why Remove Curse wouldn't work. Seems like a good thing to try, anyway. Molgrug would need to find a scroll of it first... but if he had one, he could cast it.

OoC I'm pretty chill about all of this to be honest. Dealing with challenges is part of the fun, right? Also I feel bad since in a previous version of this game Michael did something similar to me but I managed to wriggle out of it, which feels a bit unsporting.

This obviously makes going back to the ice guy a stronger option but I don't think it means we have to do it, we can probably still pursue other options. And if the worst comes to the worse, we can always amputate!

Edited by TheFred (see edit history)

6 hours ago, TheFred said:

I don't see why Remove Curse wouldn't work.

Certain special curses may not be countered by this spell or may be countered only by a caster of a certain level or higher.”

This does feel rather like it might fall under this bit.

6 hours ago, TheFred said:

if he had one,

I thought he was implying he had some ability which would function now.

"You can have all the rooms west of this throne room to the portal at the end,"

Assuming Left on the Map is West.

This means he is cutting us off from the Portal we used to get here?

There are two doors on the 'west' side of the circle room. One we looked into, the other we have not. Is it included in our demesne?

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Roughtrade said:

"You can have all the rooms west of this throne room to the portal at the end,"

Assuming Left on the Map is West.

This means he is cutting us off from the Portal we used to get here?

There are two doors on the 'west' side of the circle room. One we looked into, the other we have not. Is it included in our demesne?

No, it's all the rooms from the portal you arrived in then to the throne room, so basically all the rooms along the southern end of the map, all of which you have moved through.

Edited by Michael (see edit history)