Build Rules

Rakle

Build Rules

Building Rules & Expectations

Expectations
  • Expected posting rate is 2+ times per week. 3 posts is the goal. Please let me know if you will be unable to post. Real life happens, and we can work around it. However ghosts will be replaced.
  • Official Paizo materials only. D20pfsrd comingles 3pp and Paizo materials. Archives of Nethys doesn't post 3pp material so it is good site for verify Paizo materials.
  • Optional rules such as fractional bases bonuses, rolling for alternative race traits, stat adjustment for age & etc will not be used.
  • Leadership, sacred geometry and other very broken feats and abilities will not be allowed
  • Take a look at the player's guide Free download
  • Battle maps will be on Roll20. Usage is mandatory.

Build Rules
1. Paizo only
2. Character Level: 4 Level-ups will be by waypoint.
3. Multiclassing: VMC or regular. Not both.
4. Background skills are allowed.
5. HPLevel 1: Max; Level 2+: Average rounded up (d6 = 4; d8 = 5, d10=6, d12=7)
6. Race: 15 pts or less. Please keep campaign appropriate. An orc is under 15 rp but that it doesn't make it a good choice.
7. Starting Money:  6,000gp
8. Stat Buy: 22 pts
9. Feat Tax Rules: Elephant
10. Traits 1 campaign +1 non-campaign. Extra trait can be taken for drawback
11. Alignment & Auras: No evil
12. Classes: Unchained summoner instead of Summoner. All other classes that comply with the build rules will be allowed.
13. Init I will be rolling it, and blocking PCs together. Pets go on the PC's init.
14. Crafting rules :
  • Pre-game will be allowed, but must succeed on a take 10.
  • Crafting will be for personal and party use.
  • It will be limited to crafting skills, scribe scrolls, & brew potions. Other magical crafting will not be allowed
  • No guarantee that long-term crafting projects will have the time to be completed (Buy the adamantine sword. Craft the tanglefoot bags)

15. Hero Points will be used. However feats & spells that use the hero point system are not eligible for selection. Magic items that use the hero point cannot be purchased. They may or may not be found. Characters will start with ______.

Application Process
1. Create a new thread in the character folder. You can use any layout that you want, but don't make me hunt for things. First post in the thread should be the character information
2. Include a picture. Please keep the picture to a reasonable size. Pictures can be resized with a double click.
3. Character must a have character sheet. Animal Companions, eidolons, & spirits must have their own character sheet. Links to the character sheet must be in the application. Organize it so I can easily understand your build.
4. Background, Appearance, & Personality: Nothing too fancy. Just enough to give everyone a feel for the character

Edited by Rakle (see edit history)