TRELLUNND (OOC)

Vedast

I thought to create a campaign specific OOC thread for the players and GM to discuss amongst ourselves specifically in-game matters as they arise (e.g. was that a bell?!). The General Chat can remain for broader issues e.g. mechanical questions, game play, etc.

I was a little concerned about @Pakk84 who plays Horas, because I noticed that he hadn't been on OGMW for almost a month. But then I saw that he was on BALDR and checked in on this game late last week, so I'm hopeful.

@Luthiel, who plays Tik checked in yesterday a few hours before I posted the character choice results.

So I think we'll hear from both of them before long.

I almost forgot.

@ EVERYONE I have a Discord channel set up for this game (for ease of communication). As well as an experimental IC Chat there that I've wanted to try out for a long time. (I mentioned it in the game description.)

The Discord Roleplay would only be for IC chit-chat. It could be used for making plans and strategies between characters that otherwise might take a long time with MW posts or whatever other light-hearted RP players wanted to engage in, without needing to make a post. Nothing there would be canon though and all important words and actions would need to be made in a MW post.

Let me know your thoughts about this idea and if it sounds like something you'd be interested in.

If everyone's onboard, I'll send out invite links to your Inboxes.

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

^ I don't use Discord, but I don't take offense if others wish to do so.

One tool I do have is Herolab, but only the CRB and APG no other splat. For Vasheed/Tannus I've had to use override for a number of changes and having to work around the Elephant in the Room by just giving Point Blank Shot to deal with prereqs.

Point being, that if folks would like, I can probably find time to build your character in Herolab and generate a pdf character sheet though (as noted) it might be a bit of a patchwork job. Of course, you may have your own character builder or be happy with the PF1e sheet provided. That certainly seems adequate.

Just thought to mention it. Vasheed_1.pdf

35 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

@ EVERYONE I have a Discord channel set up for this game (for ease of communication).

I might be very tired... but I can't find the link to the Discord channel. Can you help with this? 🙂

14 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

Do you prefer not to use it or just haven't had a reason?

Just figuring out OGMW and Baldr (to the extent that I have) was quite an accomplishment for me. Don't get me wrong, I like running water and AC, but technology and I are not good friends so I try to keep it simple.

Luddite Rebellion - Pale Ale 5.5% pnm - Mill Valley Brewery

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

Unless GM advises otherwise, I guess I'm assuming that whilst we have no cognitive recollection of our identities, we retain some aspects of training and inculcated skills, muscle memory and the like, so that, for example, Tannus knows how to move and operate in an arid/desert environment; retains an affinity for animals; that sort of thing?