OOC

Michael

8 hours ago, Roughtrade said:

Moved up to the corner. I do not see any tangos. What does the red sweeping arrow at the far end of the hall mean?

And does anyone have Etiquette or Negotiation or anything?

It's the direction of gun fire between the two gangs.

Stardust has social skills

2 hours ago, Lunermist said:

EDIT: I did edit in a polite request to stand down. just kinda waiting for a ruling on what to roll

I will hold off then until you get your result.

If we leave this to Kash, there's gonna be more shooting. There would have been already, but I had a busy week.

What about Con or Negotating? Kash is stuck with 2s for those.

Could either of you try to fake them out with something like "Sure, we would love to negotiate a toll. Doc Wagon Standard Paperwork requires three signatories and a notary. You guys decide who is signing while we call a Judge in to officiate and witness. Shouldn't be more than five minutes. I'm sure they won't find anything else to concern them about your situation."

Barring that. Michael- What is the rules for credsticks in this sort of situation? Do we just load up a blank credstick with 100 credits and throw it at them? Do the gangers have a thing which can verify the amount? Kash's current version still has the multiple backgrounds with credsticks containing various amounts. Pretty sure I can cover 100 credits. I just don't know how we deliver it to them. Can Luner send it to them over the matrix?

And we can't be the first Doc Wagon employees to be asked for a bribe/toll. Does Doc Wagon have a policy of reimbursing up to a certain amount?